[FS] Audio Technica ATH-W10VTG --1st of the woodies, RARE
Mar 7, 2006 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jvbb2005

100+ Head-Fier
With relucant, I am putting up my Audio Technica W10VTG for sale. These are the first woodies. I saw a rare item on ebay and I am attemping to raise some funds for the auction by selling some of my beloved toys.

No box. Pre-owned. 7-8 years old. Only flaw is that I accidentally dropped it on a wooden floor once and left a chip on the (lef/right, confirm this later) cup which is about 2-3mm. Other than this flaw this pair is in absolutely gorgeous condition. I can't see any wear on the pads. Functionally they're in perfect working order.
I'll try to snap some photos tomorrow and post them here ASAP.

Please kindly refer to overlounge's masterpiece review below to get some ideas how these lovely cans sound if you never tried them.
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136450

Like I mentioned above, I ain't really too sure about this sale as the value of these W10VTG will just keep going up. These DISCONTINUED cans are a the first fine example of Audio-Technica wood craftmanship. I don't know whether I would regret putting these up for sale as THE VALUE WILL ONLY GO UP due to their collectability. Besides, they are the sweetest female vocal cans in my listening rotation too.

Price for these cans are SOLD shipped firm (PayPal fees inclusive). Feel free to contact me via PM or email with any questions. Normally, I would consider trades. But not this time as I am in need of some hard cash for the ebay item. So, no trade offer please. These are on sale for 4 days only, If I am manage to sell them within this period, I will just keep them as I no longer in need of cash.

Here is my feedback for your reference:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...light=jvbb2005

Mar 10, 2006 at 9:31 PM Post #6 of 6

ej82m

500+ Head-Fier
Your PM box was full so I sent you an e-mail.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread