1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by filuS, Dec 11, 2019.
Trader History (5)
  1. filuS
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    I got these limited japanese beauties from a fellow head-fier some time in 2013 but unfortunately my ears never really got used to IEM design :frowning2: For years they were pretty much just sitting in my shelf as collectors item and I think it's time to let them go to someone who will actually enjoy listening to them.

Since they were very rarely used they in very good condition except for small blemishes on the wooden part. Those wooden caps have some small cosmetic defects (they were shipped to me like that already), you may see them on pictures eventhought on pictures they look much more pronounced than they are in real life. The package itself includes (as seen on photos) - IEMs, original extension cable, 4 pairs of tips (1x super small, 1x small, 1x medium and 1x large), winding case and storage case.

I am asking 220€ for them, not including shipping. I strongly prefer shipping them within EU (due to taxes and import fees I already paid).

IMG_20191211_085414.jpg
    IMG_20191211_085046.jpg
    IMG_20191211_085305.jpg