1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Audio-gd Reference 7 S (EU only)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (9)
  1. vrln
    Type:
    For Sale
    Price:
    Hello there,

After lots of thinking (and a few times I´ve already put this up for sale, just to take off the classified a day after), I´ve decided to sell this after all... Reasons for selling: (1) this is just far too big (huge!), I can´t fit it anywhere now that my main rig is next to my monitor/PC, (2) I need more inputs and (3) I want to try out a good Delta-Sigma based DAC for a change. 

I´m sure the REF7 needs no introduction (just search the forums) - it´s Audio-gd´s 8x PCM1704UK DAC. As they are having supply issues with the chip, these are getting quite rare I guess. I´m willing to sell this only inside EU, as this is the local voltage version and all the customs have already been paid once. I bought this DAC directly from Audio-gd around last September. The stock wires have been upgraded to OCC copper at the Audio-gd factory. It´s obviously in good condition. Please note that this is the S version of the Reference 7, which means that it has two inputs: RCA and BNC, and only one of them can be used (S stands for single input version). So you´ll need something like a HiFace or Digital Interface for this. The DSP-1 is version 5, the latest one. If you are wondering how it can be V5 if I bought it in September: I have bought a new one and swapped it in.

The price: 999 euros inside the EU, including shipping. Payment via paypal (we can split the paypal fees). I´m pricing this to sell, as I´d like to have a compact headphone rig working asap.

Please send all inquiries to valtteri.vainikka@helsinki.fi - I´ll try to answer them asap.

Edit 1: forgot to mention that I have the original Audio-gd shipping box, which I´ll be using.

Edit 2: price drop!

2. vrln
    Price drop... Going cheap!

3. vrln
    Bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.