1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Audio-gd Reference 7 S (EU only)

Discussion in 'Source Components For Sale / Trade' started by vrln, May 8, 2011.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (9)
  1. vrln
    Type:
    For Sale
    Price:
    Hello head-fiers!

I´m selling my beloved DAC because a.) I need more inputs, and b.) it´s just too large. This is the S version of the Reference 7, meaning that it is the single input variant. There are two digital inputs: coaxial and bnc, and only one of them can be connected. If you want to use USB with this, you´ll need something like a HiFace or Digital Interface from Audio-gd.

Price: 1200 euros shipped inside EU, including paypal fees... I reserve the right to choose the potential buyer based on forum feedback etc.

The DAC is in good condition, and it was bought directly from Audio-gd in ~september 2010. The stock wiring was upgraded to OCC copper at the Audio-gd factory, and the DSP-1 is the latest version, V5.

EDIT 1: price drop + I'll even cover the paypal fees!

EDIT 2: I am also open to the idea of a trade certain DACs! So if you have a good DAC lying around, let me know and we can talk :)

2. vrln
    Oh and the DAC would ship in the original Audio-gd box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.