Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 20, 2013 at 11:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

alakalaka99

New Head-Fier
I am selling an Audio-gd NFB-3 DAC. I find myself not using it very much, and it seems silly to keep around such expensive equipment.

Some information from the Head-Fi product listing:

"Dual WM8741 D/A converter providing an USB and SPDIF input (coax and optical). It has a fixed level, single ended, output with regular RCA connectors and Audio-GD's propriatory ACSS connection. The latter is current instead of voltage based.

The DAC is characterized by extensive power regulation, discrete analog stage and high quality components. The difference between the NFB-2 and NFB-3 are well described on the Audio-GD website. It boils down to lesser quality power supply and capacitors for the NFB-3."

The unit is in very good condition, I have had it for 2 years but it has done little moving, and I haven't used it very much. One thing though, there is a slight reddish hue to the back of the metal casing and about half the top of the device. It was placed near a window for most of its life, so I attribute this to the sun. However, it is only an aesthetic flaw, and in no way does it affect the sound of the device. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I am asking $250 + shipping. I would be willing to consider trades for a less expensive DAC + cash.

Also, if you happen to live in Eugene, OR, we can arrange a pickup.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread