1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

(FS) Audeze LCD-3 Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Xovaan, Apr 7, 2018.
Trader History (2)
  1. Xovaan
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Selling my Audeze LCD-3 headphones. These were purchased new via Audeze in 2015 and has had drivers replaced 10/15/2015. I'm selling because I am now using LCD-4 headphones.

Includes carrying case, newer style (braided) cable, and the comfort strap seen in the photo.

Pictures:
    https://imgur.com/a/2UyMf

Note: These have been used daily since 2015 and have had many hours through them. They've always been treated well, with regular signs of daily use. Leather has been cleaned and conditioned every 6 months, though I'd still say the condition cosmetically is an honest 7/10 (minor leather scuffing, driver crinkle ( https://audeze.zendesk.com/hc/en-us...cking-static-sound-when-I-press-on-the-earcup ), etc.)

Price: $950
    Local pickup in San Francisco, CA: $900 (feel free to stop by and have a listen first if you're local!)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Xovaan
    Bump

3. Xovaan
    Bump

4. FBFA
    Who makes the comfort strap on your headphones. It looks like a good design

5. Xovaan
    artisanaudiolab on eBay is where I got mine-- the hairband suspension system eventually wears out, so I replaced mine with elastic paracord and wheel locks and it's worked great since. :)

6. Xovaan
    Bump

7. Xovaan
    Bump! Still for sale.

8. dbalvo
    Any interest in a trade for an HE-1k? Lemme know!

9. Xovaan
    Bump! Not looking for trades at the moment, but I'm flexible on the price. :)

10. dbalvo
    No thanks. Good luck with sale!