1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Apogee Duet Two-Channel Firewire Audio Interface, plus Sigma Acoustics Phono Cable (UK Only)

1. Rob Goodison
    Hi,

For sale:

1. Apogee Duet Two-Channel Firewire Audio Interface.

Purchased earlier this year from Apple Store (Norwich). Original box, manuals, and all connecting cables. Excellent condition.

2. Sigma Acoustics Phono Cable.

For connecting the Duet to audio equipment accepting stereo phono input. (no need to use the supplied Apogee multi-function break-out cable). Excellent condition (never used).

UK only sale. Will not split. Both items will be shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery. £275 inclusive of PayPal fees (if used) and postage costs.

Thanks,

Rob.

2. Rob Goodison
    Price drop to £250 inc.

3. Rob Goodison
    Also including a second generation iPod touch (32GB) (original packaging etc.) as a deal sweetener.

4. vkvedam
    So you are selling Duet and iPod Touch for 250. Thats quite a bargain.

5. Rob Goodison

Quote:
    Using the MacBook Pro more than the iMac (just sold) - so the Duet isn't getting used at all.
    I've upgraded to the latest iPod touch - my wife now has my old 3rd generation touch - meaning her 2nd generation is no longer being used.

The £250 will cover the purchase of a pair of Beyerdynamic Tesla T50p headphones...or that's the plan.

6. sammy_leung
    YGPM!

7. Vitor Teixeira
    Wow! That's a hell'uv deal!!