FS: ALO iMod Video/G5 60G, ALO P-Vcap, ALO Cryo Ag/Ag Cables, and Lisa III
Oct 20, 2008 at 11:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

kimura

Head-Fier
I am a original owner of the ALO iMod video/G5 60G, I had put the Invisible Shield skin cover since I got it. No scratch and no problem, works great.

ALO P-Vcap, ALO cryo Ag/Ag Cables, and Lisa III are these set I brought form another member. All in excellent condition. Very light use. You can see the pics.
The P-Vcap docks have both side mini input. And the Cables was made with THREE JenaLabs 22G Cryo wire and TWO ALO Au/Ag solid silver gold plated silver wires in Teflon, terminated to Premium Switchcraft gold contacts with black handles RCAs. Very high quality cables. These two you have to special order from Ken. Can't find them in the official site.
Lisa III Headphone Amplifier is the best amp I have never heard before, also it works great with the earphones and in-ear monitors.

Price Drop
ALO-Vcap: $old $old $old $old $old $old
ALO cryo Ag/Ag Cables: $290
Lisa III: $old $old $old $old $old $old $old
ALO iMod Video/G5 60G: $old $old $old $old $old $old $old $old

[size=large]A LOT OF PICS[/size]

Thanks
beerchug.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Oct 28, 2008 at 9:41 AM Post #6 of 8

suicidal_orange

500+ Head-Fier
How thick is the p-vcap? I have been considering one for a while, and this looks to be a cheap way in. Just need to see if it will fit in my bag somehow (it won't, will need cables coming in and out and look like a bomb, but if it sounds good...
duggehsmile.png
)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread