1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: ALO Amphora with iPod Dock serial number #30 Mint Condition Shipped Worldwide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (4)
  1. lhwj0619
    Type:
    For Sale
    Price:

Hey All,

I have an ALO Amphora for sale, I bought them from a fellow head-fier LeeSC

He sold the amp to me along with 2 new batteries and the wall charger and pelican box

It’s been sitting around unused since I moved into residence at uni

I've used it for at least 100 hours myself, and it is still in perfect working condition,

I'd like to sell them for $910 $820 plus shipping as it condition hasn't changed from how it was given to me,

I will ship worldwide, shipping is included with the price as well as insurence

Payment made through paypal only and you need to pay fees if there are any.

Please look at LeeSC's post for images, it is in the exact same condition

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/503670/sold-alo-amphora-headphone-amp-pre-amp-with-ipod-dock#post_6894629

(edit) Send me an email if your interested, i can reply soon as emails come to my blackberry,

(edit) I have added some photos my camera isn't that good so please understand

(edit)here is my feedback link, there's only one comment, but i've only ever bought 2 things from here feedback

Thanks for looking

lhwj0619

2. ctm
    can you post pics with your identifiers?  any feedback references?

3. lhwj0619
    Hey,

I shall do pictures with identifiers tonight, I only have 1 feedback so far even though i have bought 2 things, anyway i'll put the link here in the next post along with the pictures.

thanks

Jason

4. lhwj0619
    BUMP!

please help! i accept reasonable offers

5. lhwj0619
    BUMP!

Price now includes shipping to anywhere in the world, Will still consider good offers

Thanks

6. lhwj0619
    Bump!

7. lhwj0619
    Price Drop to 820 shipping included worldwide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.