Currency
USD
Price
post-7642176
Post #1 of 2

SatoshiLyish

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I bought these new from ToddTheVinylJunkie a few months after they were released.  Sadly, I never really used them that much, and have only seen roughly 100-150 hours of use.

They're in excellent condition, and I totally babied these things.  Aside from the few days that I spent breaking them in, whenever they were not in use I would place them back in the original packaging.  On the days I did use them it was after a shower and when my hair was dry, to minimize oil and dirt from collecting on the phones.  The only flaw I could think of is the earpads are slightly squished from the way they were stored in the box.  That, and the box itself has some obvious wear, but I'd rather the box be worn than the phones. :)

Looking to sell these $--- shipped.  I can do internationally but shipping will be extra.

Aside from some feedback here and on Headwize I also have extensive feedback on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=satoshilyish

Any questions/comments feel free to send a PM.  I can take additional photos also if necessary.

EDIT: Phones have been sold!

post-7642301
Post #2 of 2

Wongton

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi there, I'd be interested in purchasing these headphones. I do not have any more pms. My email is -, please send me a message when you get this. Thanks in advanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)