FS: AKG K1000 with Moon Audio and Stefan Art Audio cables
Dec 17, 2007 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

spritzer

Member of the Trade: Mjölnir Audio
I'm posting this ad for randerson3024 so please read the full ad for an explanation. I have done this for him in the past and it has all gone smoothly:

"AKG K1000 with Moon Audio and Stefan Art Audio cables in every iteration, never used. $1650 obo.. I simply never got around to these after investing so much money in electrostatics. They would rate an 8/10 on Audiogon easily. I bought them from Tyrion and have never used them although I had the Moon and Stefan Audio Art cables made for XLR, ¼, and directly to an amp. Spritzer is brokering the deal, as I am at sea until the first week of January from a US Post Office located in a Singapore Naval Base. Paypal is the only method of payment, buyer pays Paypal fees, I will split the shipping. Spritzer has my email and Paypal profile name. Communications on the ship can be spotty, so Spritzer will mark the sale as pending should we lose touch.”

Here is a picture Bob sent me of the phones he's selling, some time ago. His camera was acting up so this one will have to do for now but I will update the listing with new ones when I can:
main.php

Just PM me and I'll relay the messages to Bob or just give you his personal address if you have a serious offer.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread