FS:Added Picture. High value. New E16 Breeze Portable Audio Dac/Amp.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 5, 2015 at 3:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ULUL

100+ Head-Fier
This is new, never used other than plugged in for a minute to make sure every thing function when I received it directly from the manufacturer.  I originally picked up this unit for my oldest son, and also one for myself. However, he finds it too large and prefer to just use the little Dragonfly.   I am keeping my own unit. 

Basically this functions two ways: 
1. As DAC/AMP connected to USB. 
2. As Amp where you input a signal through one jack and get the amplified signal through the other jack. 
3. Has an internal battery so that it does not need to plug in to operate.  

Currently I have three portables - Dragonfly, Geekout 450 and e16.  e16 gives the most bass and densest presentation.  For my Aurvana Air that I just picked up, the e16 is the best synergy by far because I find the Aurvana Air a bit thin.  

My unit installed automatically with my Windows 8 laptop and my Samsung Note 3.  

You get everything as pictured.  Unit, 1/8" jack for use as amp, usb cable, charger that has green/red led to indicate status. That's how I received if from the factory. No fancy packaging -BUT super high value. 

Please PM if interested. 

The photo is of actual unit, and it is new other a quick test to make sure that it works.  

Really great unit for the $$.

Thank,
ULUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread