FS: A lot of Melos SHA parts and instructions
post-161649
Post #1 of 6

geom_tol

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I bought a lot of Melos SHA boards/parts and instructions a couple years ago. My intent was to finish the boards and make functional amps out of them. But I really don't have the time or energy to do that, the stuff has just been lying around for a couple years. This is what you will get:
Hardware:
5 of the latest Melos SHA amp boards (used in the SHA-1, SHA gold reference, Maestro reference etc etc) in various stages of population, some have almost all parts on them, some have fewer.
2 older Melos SHA amp boards (used in the older SHA-1. And one board for some other amp, parts on it can be used for the SHA amps. And I have alot of caps (both input/output and ps caps), power resistors, diodes etc. etc. loose for use on the boards.
Paperwork:
Schematic for SHA gold reference / SHA maestro reference amp board. Wiring schematics/instructions for various versions of the SHA amps.
Complete parts lists for SHA gold reference and Maestro reference (they used different remote boards / pots).
Part layouts for various remote boards and amp boards.

Please email me an offer and I will sell the stuff to the highest offer.
I have pictures of the boards and parts, email me and I will send them to you.

post-162981
Post #2 of 6

geom_tol

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I have not had any offers for all the stuff, so I will split it up.
But first I will give some info about schematics and papers I have. Melos documentation was pretty poor so the documentation I have is not 100% complete. It is not possible to build a sha gold reference or maestro reference just by looking at the schematic and part list I have, there is more work involved. Here is a description of the papers I have.
Schematic that says SHA gold reference. However the values in the schematic do not match the parts list.
Parts list of amp board for sha gold reference.
Parts list of amp board for sha maestro reference.
Couple different wiring schematics, different remote boards, single ended, balanced etc.
Remote board parts list for maestro and gold amps.
Component placement drawings for amp and remote boards.
I'm going to sell one board and copies of all the papers. Email me directly if interested and with any questions or if you want to see pics.
1. >95% populated new board and papers. SOLD
2. >50% populated new board and papers. SOLD
3. <50% populated new board and papers. SOLD
4. >50% populated old board and papers. Withdrawn

post-163192
Post #3 of 6

eric343

Member of the Trade: Audiogeek: The "E" in META42
Reaction score
For all the boards, will you include any parts that don't come "on the board"?

post-163205
Post #4 of 6

carlo

Founder of 5 in heavy rotation
Reaction score
ygpm

post-163266
Post #5 of 6

geom_tol

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Some more info:
I have not gone through and compared the components on the boards with the parts list, so I do not know if they match the gold ref parts list. caps and ic's are easy to check, resistors will be more time consuming to check their markings.
The parts missing on the boards have either: never been on there, been desoldered or have broken off.

And if I have the parts that are missing from the boards with fewer components I will send them. This would be input/output caps and ps caps mostly.

post-163952
Post #6 of 6

geom_tol

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Thanks for all the inquiries and to those who bought some of this stuff.
I've decided to keep a couple of the boards so there are now no more left for sale.

If anyone is interested in the schematic/parts list/board stuffing drawings/etc send me an email.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)