FS: A Few CDs
Jun 27, 2008 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

swmtnbiker

Previously known as dpippel
Hello fellow Head-Fiers! I've been away for a while, but I'm back. Sort of. Unfortunately I still don't have the spare time I used to burn hanging out here with all of you fine folks, but I *do* have a few CDs that I need to unload, so here they are. All of them were purchased brand new by me and have been listened to ONCE, with the exception of those marked with an asterisk. Those discs were purchased used, but are in absolutely exceptional shape. There are some gems here:

$10.00 EACH:

- Ladytron - Ghosts Limited Edition EP (UK Release)

$7.00 EACH:

- Aimee Mann - @#%&*! Smilers
- The Yes Album (Expanded & Remastered)
- Keane - Under the Iron Sea
- Massive Attack - Collected
- The Black Keys - Magic Potion
- Hooverphonic - Sit Down and Listen to Hooverphonic (The Live Theater Recordings)
- Laika - Lost in Space Volume One (1993-2002) 2 CD set*
- Ladytron - Velocifero
- Over the Rhine - The Trumpet Child

$6.00 EACH:

- Dean & Britta - Back Numbers
- PJ Harvey - White Chalk*
- Ramones - Ramones Remastered
- Delores O'Riordan - Are You Listening?
- The Dolly Ranchers - Escape Artist
- Carina Round - Slow Motion Addict

Prices include USPS Media Mail shipping to the continental U.S. Please PM me here or email me (dpippel at p t d dot n e t) if interested. If you'd like to take the whole shebang, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do for you price-wise.

U.S. sales only please. PayPal (fees are included in asking price) only please. You can check out my 100% positive feedback here at Head-Fi, at HTF in the Good Trader's List III, at eBay, and at Audiogon.

Users who are viewing this thread