1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 6DJ8 Preamp Tubes for Woo Audio WA2, Mjolnir, etc.

Trader History (9)
  1. Thaddy Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I'm going to be selling my WA2 and upgrading to the WA22, and will have no more use for 6DJ8-variant preamp tubes. All of these tubes have been kept in their original boxes and are in perfect working order. I have also not been following the availability and price of these tubes, so you may end up with a smoking deal. If you think my prices are too high, just shoot me a PM.

I also have a handful of other sets of 6DJ8 tubes that are not listed. They are various Russian and JAN 6922 tubes that I'd be willing to sell for cheap if you're interested. Just shoot me a PM and I'll send you details.

1. Valvo E88CC Gold Pins - $110 shipped - Originally purchased from Audiotubes.com for $190. Labels are still in excellent condition. These are the nicest 6DJ8 tubes I've owned and listened to.
    028.JPG

2. Amerex ECC88 A-Frame - $60 shipped - Originally purchased from Audiotubes.com for $85. Labels are a bit worn but they're matched very well and are from 1973.

029.JPG

3. JAN Sylvania 6DJ8 - $40 shipped - Originally purchased from Tubedepot.com for $79.90. Labels are in great condition and the date packed is 1978. Date code on the box looks to be 1977 though. These tubes were matched perfectly, triode 1 and 2 on both tubes was 120gm (it's written on the bottom of the box).

030.JPG

4. Sylvania 6DJ8 - $40 shipped - Originally purchased from Tubedepot.com for $79.90. These have different boxes and labels but could very well be the same as the JAN variant.

031.JPG

2. Thaddy Contributor
    I'd be happy to offer a discount for multiple purchases.

3. Thaddy Contributor
    Bump!