1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 64 Audio A18t - $1400, reshell eligible

Trader History (10)
  1. Zhanming057
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    [Temporarily removed from FS due to travel, will update when I can ship them once again]

Selling a pair of 64 Audio A18t's, available for the official reshell service which is $599 plus shipping.

Headphones sound perfect and comes with the original box and modules. The original 2 pin cable has connectivity issues at the 3.5mm jack, a common problem with stock 64 Audio cables. A replacement cable is $32 at the 64 Audio website. The M20 modules have some use marks, if you really want them to look brand new after the reshell, a set of replacement modules runs $99.

Asking for $1,400 all in including shipping in the US, saving you more than $900 from MSRP. Shoot me a PM for pictures/questions. International shipping available, and I'd be happy to mail these directly to 64 Audio to save on total shipping costs.

Also selling the Woo WA11 Topaz, happy to do a bundle deal on both.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. Zhanming057
    bump

3. honeyjjack
    Great price. Someone buy, i would if i didnt have one already

Erfan Elahi and Zhanming057 like this.
  4. Zhanming057
    bump

5. Zhanming057
    bump

6. KuroKitsu
    That's a steal. Shame you arn't looking at the Noble Khan for trade. Free bump.

Erfan Elahi and Zhanming057 like this.
  7. Zhanming057
    Bump. Not looking for trades at the moment.

8. Zhanming057
    Bump

9. Zhanming057
    bump

10. Zhanming057
    bump

11. matp86
    pm sent

12. Pentagonal
    Still available?

13. MrRandomDude
    Would reshelling still work for this? I saw on 64audio's new site that reshelling is only for original owners now.

14. bvng3540
    You are correct, they just changed the policy

Can I remold a pair of 64 Audio Custom In-Ear Monitors that I got from someone else?
    No, we only remold 64 Audio CIEMs for their original owners. This is to minimize the chance that CIEMs are stolen and remade without the original owner's knowledge. Note that we do not remold in-ear monitors from other manufacturers. Visit the support page for more information.

Erfan Elahi and Pentagonal like this.
  15. Zhanming057
    I will reach out to 64 to clarify for 'legacy' owners. The IEMs are sold pending payment.

Pentagonal likes this.