1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 64 Audio A12t

Trader History (27)
  1. Schwibbles
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Selling because they're a bit warmer sounding than the universal model and a little too warm for my tastes. I prefer the universal model for sound. 64's description of the A12t is warm and balanced and I'd say that's and accurate way to describe them.
    I have had them for only a couple weeks so they're essentially brand new. They shipped on Nov 12th and I got them a few days after that.

Excellent condition all around.
    They are customs so you'll have to have them reshelled. 64 will do it for $399 but I don't know about other companies' reshell services.

They will come with all the original accessories and the original box.
    I will include both the m15 and m20 modules. The extra module is normally an extra $100 (it normally just comes with one of them).
    It will come with the original cable in silver (color) as well as a 2.5mm balanced version of their Premium Cable; normally an extra $139.

I am asking $1200 including Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. I will only ship to the verified address associated with your Paypal account. I will ship elsewhere but buyer pays all shipping costs.

Some pictures can be found here. I can provide more, of the case and additional accessories, if you'd like.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 1:37 PM
  2. Schwibbles
    Price Drop!