FS: 5g video ipod 30gb + apple care and accessories
Mar 6, 2006 at 7:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

uncledoobie

100+ Head-Fier
in light of my growing need for better video editing equipment for my computer, i've decided that i have more use for more ram and a bigger hard drive than my ipod. That being said, i'm putting it up for sale.

It's a 5g Video 30gb iPod. I've had it for about a month and a half, but have barely been using it. Took it once out of the country, but I kept it nice and safe. It comes with all the original documentation/packaging, plus a 2 year apple care warranty which is already activated (i can switch over ownership once the sale is completed) and an Agent 18 clear plastic protective case, which let me tell you, is absolutely amazing. The ipod itself is in near mint condition, with barely any scratches or scuffs. The most thats on the back are a few fingerprint smudges and there is next to nothing on the front. The plastic case is a little scuffed just because its been doing its job, but is extremely tough. Also in this little bundle, i'm including a pair of Sennheiser HD457 headphones, because as anyone can tell you, the earbuds suck. Altogether i'm selling this for $260 + shipping to CONUS. I'll consider offers for seperate components, but i prefer selling the whole package.

pm or email me at amar.bhakta@gmail.com w/ any questions or request for pictures.

thanks
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread