FS: 5ft Silver Dragon HD650 balanced cable, w/adapter
Nov 14, 2009 at 7:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

indydieselnut

500+ Head-Fier
Thanks for checking out my ad! For sale is the like-new Moon Audio Silver Dragon v.2 headphone cable for the Sennheiser 600/650 in 5ft length terminated in two, 3-pin XLR plugs for balanced use. The XLR plugs are the Neutrik with gold-plated pins.

Included in the sale is a balanced-to-single-ended Silver Dragon v.2 adapter by Moon Audio. It is 2ft in length and has the Neutrik XLR plugs and the Furutech FP-704 1/4" TRS plug. This adapter allows you to use the 'phones/cable into an amp with only single-ended output. One word of caution - I don't suggest allowing the amp's output connector to support the weight of all the balanced connections when you are using the adapter. This might be hard to imagine visually but when you have the male/female XLR connectors (x2) hanging in midair off of the amp they represent a fair amount of weight. I had some of the velcro cable organizer stuff laying around and used it to velcro the plugs to one of the uprights on the rack. This is a minor point but one I thought worth bringing up.

These cables have about five hours on them (not a typo) because I got out of the balanced amp game a few days after they arrived. The 5ft cable sells new for $250+shipping without the adapter.

I'm selling the two together, Paypal'd and shipped CONUS for [size=large]$235[/size].

PM me with interest. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread