FS: 3 month old pair of Grado RS 1s (Price Drop to $475)
Jun 7, 2008 at 5:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

qspeedss

Banned
again, helping my uncle clear out his stash. He is planning on selling everything and going for the Ultrasone Edition 9s after so much fave on this forum.

Anyways, This is a 3 month pair of Grado RS 1s in very good condition. They have about 50-60 hours on them give or take. My uncle does not abuse his headphones at all. He has a stand that he made himself that holds his 4 headphones. He takes very good care of his headphones. I cant find a scratch on them. I will take out some magnifying tools later to really examine them.

Looking for around $475 shipped and paypaled? No credit card paypal please. Too many fees to handle.

Jun 10, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #5 of 9

AGC

Banned
oh god guys, im pretty sure this guy is a scammer. I bought an LOD from him about 2 weeks ago and he hasn't replied to my emails. He has been signing in. Ive given up. I know that he uses a fake name/address and so I cant track him. Im gonna post on his other sales.

Jun 10, 2008 at 6:40 AM Post #7 of 9

RockCity

1000+ Head-Fier
Definitely avoid this person. This is my exchange through PM. I am well sure that I am not the "first person" in line. He tries to pressure me into a sale at 1:45am in the morning to avoid taking photos in the morning. If you bought from this person contact your CC company.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qspeedss
Okay. If its fine with you, there is a guy offering $450. Since you were the first to PM me, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I am going to the next person in line in 10 minutes. Just let me know if you change your mind.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockCity
You have a great price. Unfortunately, there's too little details about the headphones you're selling. Perhaps in the morning you can load some pictures in the thread and we can talk more seriously.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qspeedss
Unfortunatly no. Its 1:21 am where I am and I usually use my neighbor's camera. Is there anything else?

by the way, I will include the invoice and all the original accessories and the original pizza box.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockCity
Hi,

Do you have any pictures or the serial number?

Thanks.

Jun 10, 2008 at 6:45 AM Post #8 of 9

skeptic

Headphoneus Supremus
It would be nice if the head-fi mods could start logging the IP addresses on FS posts... There have been way too many scammers on these boards as of late
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread