FS: 2000+ hour burned in silver RSA Predator (Money now going to charity)
Nov 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

fatman711

Member of the Trade: JMoney Audio
Up for sale is my Silver RSA Predator. It has 2000+ hours of burn in time and sounds fantastic to my ears! I don't really use it that much anymore. It is in very good condition and comes with the battery charger.

It takes about 1000 hours to reach the amps full potential. I doubled that just to make sure
smily_headphones1.gif

Asking $old

using paypal funds. If paying via credit card paypal, please add 3%

Silver does cost a bit more so please keep that in mind and the fact that it is fully burned it may be of value to some. It takes a long time to burn in for 1000 hours...

I will be using the money for this amp for Christmas presents for the homeless children as well. So combined with my sr225s on sale, the rest of the cables, and this, I will have around $1000 to use for presents. The other threads are in my sig. All your help is greatly appreciated.

PM is key

thanks

thanks

Dec 4, 2008 at 12:13 AM Post #5 of 7

fatman711

Member of the Trade: JMoney Audio
price drop to $440 shipped

This is for charity guys! I am trying to get as much as I can but it doesn't seem like people are willing to pay $450 shipped which I find is a very good price.

Not trying to sound harsh but please do not send lowball offers. This money is not going to me, I will be using it to buy things for the homeless. So please no $340 shipped offers...yes, it's true, I had one offer like that.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread