FS: 20+ x CD`s `Widespread Panic`+ Warren Haynes/Gov`t Mule+Derek trucks+A few other CD`s ((((All Newly Purchased Last 6 weeks?))))
Sep 18, 2010 at 6:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

norskman

100+ Head-Fier
((*have moved this sale over to Ebay.co.uk))
 ​
 ​
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Very~Special~**OFFER**}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
 ​
If anyone wants to make me a Good & Fair offer on the complete new collection below 
**I will throw in the used CD`s & DVD FREE!!!!!!
 ​
You Can Use My asking Prices as a guide to any offer you maybe willing to make me..and I will see if it is worth it..otherwise as you were...
 ​
 ​
 ​
I am Offering For~Sale The following mainly NEW collection of Legendary jam band widespread panic CD`s!with a few others thrown in to the pot!
as follows:- ​
 ​
Widespread~Panic(Spring2010 tour)4/16/10 Wanee festiv
friday's Panic set kicked the Wanee festival into high hear with an over-the-top performance full of explosive jams! The show really picked up a notch with a stunning "Chilly Water>Pleas>Chilly Water" sandwich jam, and never looked back from there!
$19/£12.00+Free shipping!!

Widespread~Panic (2009-Tour) -10/16/09-Dallas,Tex as!!
The next-to-last show of this history-making tour was another good one, with Derek Trucks' last guest appearance of the tour stealing the show!There is plenty of good stuff before Derek hits the stage, with the sequence of "Greta>St. Louis Jam>Three Candles>Space Wrangler" showing some good dynamics and improvisational flow. The jammed-out 10 minute "Weight Of The World" is another early highlight.

Widespread~Panic (2009-Tour) -10/17/09-Houston,Te xas
All good things must come to an end, and the ABB/Panic tour rolled across the finish line in Texas with a blockbuster show by both bands!Panic got things rolling early with the 1-2 punch of fan favorites "Blue Indian" and "Tall Boy," as well as the familiar coupling of "Party At Your Mama's House" and the uniquely Southern "Ribs and Whiskey." Disc Two starts off with "Pilgrims" and "Good People," two anthems about the fans who travel from show to show. Considering the epic scope of this tour, it's an appropriate tribute.

Widespread~Panic(Spr ing2010 tour)4/17/10 Wanee festiv [
Friday's Panic set kicked the Wanee festival into high hear with an over-the-top performance full of explosive jams! The show really picked up a notch with a stunning "Chilly Water>Pleas>Chilly Water" sandwich jam, and never looked back from there!
The "Stop-Go>Diner>You Should Be Glad>Protein Drink>Sewing Machine" sequence that ended the show is a good example of why HTN is proud to carry Widespread Panic's live shows on CD. Thick, powerful jams, punctuated by John Bell's passionate vocals, with former Allman Brother Jimmy Herring soaring above it all on guitar. Good stuff!
 ​

Widespread~Panic 3 X CD Singles from FREE SOMEHOW ALBUM
Very Limited Edition Single CDs from Free Somehow Album. 3 single CDs and the songs are:
1.Up All Night;2.Angels on High;3.Boom Boom Boom---Each in their own separate packaging
$16/£10.50 +Free shipping!!

Widespread Panic Live From The Backyard In Austin Tx
Format CD(1) Release Date 10/7/2003 Genre Rock Label Sanctuary (USA) Studio/Live Stereo
$14/£9.00+Free shipping!!

Widespread~Panic-EVERYDAY!
Widespread Panic's 3rd release.Released March 9, 1993.
$12/£7.50 +Free shipping!!

Widespread~Panic-RADIO CHILD 1997
1997,LABEL;CAPRICORN
$10/£6.50 +Free shipping!!

Widespread~Panic-UBER-COBRA!
Widespread Panic's 13th release
Acoustic Album recorded live at HOB in Myrtle Beach November 2003

Widespread Panic Live At Myrtle Beach
Widespread Panic's 15th release.Recorded in Nov 2003

Widespread Panic Live In The Classic City! CD/DVD
Released: June 11, 2002,Recorded Spring 2000 in Athens,GA
$15/£9.50 +Free shipping!!

Widespread Panic Choice Cuts
Choice Cuts-The Capricorn Years(1991-1999).All tracks selected by Widespread Panic

Widespread Panic Another Joyous Occasion [
Widespread Panic's 8th release

Widespread Panic Jackassolantern
Widespread Panic's 14th release,Culled from past Halloween shows

Widespread Panic Light Fuse Get Away
Widespread Panic's 6th release

Widespread Panic Night Of Joy
Widespread Panic's 12th release,Recorded at HOB in Myrtle Beach 2003

Widespread Panic Driving Songs - Volume 1
Compilation of songs from 2007 Summer Tour
Widespread Panic Driving Songs - Volume 2 (4 xdisc set)
Compilation of songs from 2007 Fall Tour.
$14/£9.00+Free shipping!!
Widespread Panic Driving Songs - Volume 3
Compilation of songs from the 2008 Spring Tour
Widespread Panic Driving Songs - Volume 4 [
Compilation of songs from the 2008 Summer Tour
Widespread Panic Driving Songs - Volume 5 [
Compilation of songs from 2008 Fall Tour
Widespread Panic Driving Songs - Volume 6 [
Compilation of songs from 2009 Fall Tour
Widespread Panic Driving Songs - Volume 7 [
Compilation of songs from 2010 Spring Tour

Gov`T~Mule: DEEPEST-END CD/DVD SUPERB!
The grand finale of Gov’t Mule’s Deep End work, this 2 CD/DVD brings you great music, numerous guest artists, and the spirit that makes the Mule so outstanding and so amazing. Culled from a magical New Orleans night at the Saenger Theatre, May 3,2003

​

Pickin' on Gov't Mule: A Bluegrass Tribute Various
$13/£8.50 +Free shipping!!
 ​
CO-BALT BRUTE
brute is Vic Chesnuttccompanied by WSP
$10 /£6.50 +Free shipping!!
 ​
Derek Trucks-ROADSONGS ALBUM 2010(His latest)
 ​
 ​
Dickey Betts & Great Southern THE OFFICIAL BOOTLEG  (as New)
 ​
 ​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 ​
A few Oddments~USED-CD`s Bargains
 ​

2 x 3 Dog Night=35th Anniv-Collection & Complete Singles Three Dog Night are a rock band formed in late 60's by vocalists Danny Hutton, Chuck Negron and Cory Wells. The trio originally recorded some tracks under the name Redwood, in collaboration with Beach Boy, Brian Wilson. This didn't work out and they changed their name, added some musicians and became Three DogNight.

Led Zeppelin:The Song Remains The same + Free~Bonus! (the CD single Immigrant Song & Hey,Hey What Can I do rare)Slight wear to cover/ Booklet 10/10
2 cd`s superb
Led Zeppelin are a highly rated British blues-rock outfit and statistically regarded as one of the most successful rock bands of the seventies. They first formed in 1968 from the remaining members of The Yardbirds, and consisted of Jimmy Page (b. 1944, guitar), Robert Plant (b. 1948, vocals), John Paul Jones (b. 1946, bass guitar / keyboards), and John Bonham (1948-1980, drums). They are considered one of the most influential bands in the world, becoming closely associated with the 'album-oriented rock' (AOR) format and progenitors of a style of rock music called 'heavy metal',
Immigrant Song
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song (Rare and deleted 1992 US exclusive 'Backtrax' 2-track CD single including 'Hey Hey What Can I Do', housed in a die-cut card sleeve). (Excellent condition!!) &FREE!!

​
$13/£8.50 +Free shipping!!
 ​
PLUS!!!! I Have the Special edition DVD Same as above in Excellnt condition
 ​
bargain at $10 /£6.50 +Free shipping!!
~~~~~

​
Little-Feat;waiting For Colombus (broken case hinge),Super
Condition: Very Good Plus? (Jewel case plastic hinge top broken otherwise fine)
Label: Rhino 081227827427;
Item Number: 003420
Release Date: 2002
Deluxe edition originally produced by Lowell George includes additional unreleased performances from the band. Extra tracks from Hoy Hoy on 2 disc set includes protective cardboard jacket.

​

Nick Drake:Five Leaves left!
Reissue of the late British folk icon's 1969 debut album. Ten tracks. Island.
Nick Drake's debut album encapsulates a marriage between folk music and the singer-songwriter genre. Part Donovan, part Jim Webb, he articulated an aching romanticism at a time when progressive rock ran rampant. Beautiful melodies and fragrant accompaniment, in particular Robert Kirby's stunning string arrangements, enhance the artist's sense of longing in which warm, but understated, vocals accentuate the album's passive mystery. An aura of existential cool envelops the proceedings, accentuated by Danny Thompson's sonorous bass lines and Drake's poetic imagery. The result is a shimmering, autumnal collection, reflective but never morbid. It's a tragedy that Drake never lived to see how his stature has grown.
$12 /£7.50 +Free shipping!!

​

What You Hear Is What You Get: the Best of Bad Company
Audio CD (1 Dec 1993)Number of Discs: 1;Label: Atlantic;ASIN: B000002JRB
After releasing several albums with new vocalist Brian Howeserving as the replacement for original frontman Paul Rodgers, Bad Company issued the 1993 live collection, THE BEST OF BAD COMPANY LIVE. Balanced between renditions of their classics and newer songs, the set is sure to please both fans ofthe original band and the revamped version. Highlights include the rock radio standards "Rock n' Roll Fantasy", "Shooting Star", and "Can't Get Enough", as well as such later-day fare as "No Smoke Without A Fire".

​

I have the invoices for all the above. most were purchased in the last 6 weeks approx?
Must admit I did get far to carried away with my purchasing of the above CD`s realised my error to late ..
confused_face.gif
most were purchased directly from Hittin-The-Note & WSP Web Sites!
 ​
 ​
The Above Price Includes:Normal Air-mail to US &UK
 ​
**If you require registration of your purchase this is extra and costs $18 /£11.50
This is the ammount Norway Post charges for 1 x cd Depends how thick the package? if when I have wrapped them they are thicker it costs more!! but I will pay any extra...Please get in touch if you wish to purchase more than one item? this is ehre Norway post gets complicated i am sorry to say ..so please bare with me..you will not be ever ripped off! in fact it is I who will be subsidising the shipping costs at the end of the day..​
 ​
*Please check there web site www.posten.no
 ​
if you have any questions please get in touch.
*​
*I would not be selling if I did not require finance for other projects!
 ​
Many Thanks for Looking any questions please get in touch

Users who are viewing this thread