1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: (2) Dynaco Mark III amps

1. 3sheets
    SOLD!

I'm forced to sell these (2) Dynaco Mark III's. They are factory wired versions with the serial numbers 3345800 & 3345802. I bought them in the condition they are in now, and had planned on modifying them. They were restored to original specifications by the previous owner...who was a collector/musician. 

The Svetlana 6550 power tubes test good. The Sovtek 5AR4's are new and the RCA 6AN8A's are NOS...all barely used.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more pictures: http://img52.imageshack.us/g/dsc03914xa.jpg/

SOLD!

Thanks,
        Cory

CoryI'm forced to sell these (2) Dynaco Mark III's. They are factory wired versions with the serial numbers 3345800 & 3345802. I bought them in the condition they are in now, and had planned on modifying them. They were restored to original specifications by the previous owner...who was a collector/musician. 

The Svetlana 6550 power tubes test good. The Sovtek 5AR4's are new and the RCA 6AN8A's are NOS...all barely used.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more pictures: http://img52.imageshack.us/g/dsc03914xa.jpg/

$600 + shipping/PayPal. I will box these very well, I've packed heavier items with success every time. 

Cory

2. 3sheets
    Ok, I know just posted these today, but I NEED these sold this week. So, I'm offering a NO HAGGLE price of $500 + shipping/PayPal. This means, the total for me to pack them up and ship them should not exceed $650 all together...and thats the high end if you live on the opposite side of the country from me. Cheaper the closer you live. I know somebody will be very happy with these.

Thanks,
        Cory

3. techenvy
    awesome bump

4. 3sheets
    SOLD