Currency
USD
Price
post-8841447
Post #1 of 4

ac3320

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Price is $300 shipped to CONUS. Payment by USPS money order (PM for PayPal or Square payment inquiries).

I have had these for about a year now. I bought them to use live, but have found that I am not playing much anymore (I play bass guitar). They are absolutely best listening experience I have had. These plus Audirvana Plus is exceptional! 

1. Clear with blue 1964 logo (moot point since you will want a remold). I have learned that 1964 will charge $175 (instead of $200) to do a remold, since they "are very familiar with the design."
  1. Less than 8 hours total use
  2. They are in mint condition and come with all the included accessories from 1964
  3. Standard 50 inch cable length

I am willing to ship worldwide, but note that overseas USPS will require Priority Medium sized flat rate box, or Express shipping for proper tracking info. That might be kind of pricey for you international peeps!

post-8852627
Post #3 of 4

yurix67

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi!
1) Do in the middle drawer. I need to track up to Russia.
2) I pay through PayPal.
3) What is 3.9 per cent and why should I pay? Let's agree on the price of $300 + shipping!
4) I Want to see additional photos.
5) There Is doubt - work if they put me in the form of ears! Surely you did it for themselves, for the casts of?! Or are they in the universal fulfillment?

post-8852850
Post #4 of 4

ac3320

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Quote:
Hi!
1) Do in the middle drawer. I need to track up to Russia.
2) I pay through PayPal.
3) What is 3.9 per cent and why should I pay? Let's agree on the price of $300 + shipping!
4) I Want to see additional photos.
5) There Is doubt - work if they put me in the form of ears! Surely you did it for themselves, for the casts of?! Or are they in the universal fulfillment?
Dear broken English Russian dude: Take this to PM! No one understands what you are even talking about, since this is totally out of context. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)