From the Headphone Rigs Pics Thread - NEW GALLERY
May 24, 2004 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
OK guys and gals. This is something I've now done for all the forums here that had one of these threads with pics of our various rigs in. Basically, all those threads are getting ruined as the pics are removed from their varous servers and the links consequently die. Sooo, to remedy this we've put together a series of galleries where all these pics are archived and ordered. This has been a big project and the galleries are now up to 13 albums and 1209 images!!

From this thread I managed to save 112 images, though there were alot that were already missing.

Anyway, here there are, labelled after the user ID of the poster, 112 images on 13 pages!!

I'll try to keep it updated so we don't lose any more..

Enjoy!

winkphones.gif

May 24, 2004 at 8:42 PM Post #3 of 26
Once again, excellent job! I plan on adding to that gallery this summer, as my home setup is starting to come together
cool.gif

May 24, 2004 at 8:44 PM Post #4 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by md01
Very entertaining. I can imagine these galleries might come in handing.

Thanks md01, yes they are pretty handy. No-one can be expected to keep a mental image of every piece of equipment out there and I often read of new ones in the threads here. It's darn useful to have a place to nip to and check it out...
winkphones.gif

It makes viewing the pics from the threads much easier, too..
smily_headphones1.gif

May 24, 2004 at 8:49 PM Post #5 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Once again, excellent job! I plan on adding to that gallery this summer, as my home setup is starting to come together
cool.gif

Great, looking forward to it Thaddy. Got a couple of your pics up from the various threads, now..
wink.gif

May 24, 2004 at 8:58 PM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbirkett
Your dedication to this cause is truly insane
biggrin.gif

LOL! I bet you say that to all the girls..
biggrin.gif

May 24, 2004 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbirkett
Its not my usual chat up line, truth be told
tongue.gif

LOL! It could be what was missing..for good or for bad..
biggrin.gif

May 24, 2004 at 9:38 PM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
Habib.jpg

this is it right there.

..what, the result of the above chat-up line?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back