From testing mobile phones with good audio to testing dap ..... disappointed
Jan 17, 2020 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

franka

New Head-Fier
good morning Recently I was able to try a fiio m11 set to my mobile LG G7. I have been a little sad for the experience. I thought I was going to have a much better sound. the tests are performed with fio fh7 and fh1. Has someone else had this feeling? speaking in sound quality they were very even ..... in potential the m11 was somewhat better, but with the extra gain output in the g7, there is very little difference Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain

Jan 17, 2020 at 8:43 AM Post #3 of 7
good morning Recently I was able to try a fiio m11 set to my mobile LG G7. I have been a little sad for the experience. I thought I was going to have a much better sound. the tests are performed with fio fh7 and fh1. Has someone else had this feeling? speaking in sound quality they were very even ..... in potential the m11 was somewhat better, but with the extra gain output in the g7, there is very little difference Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain
Have you burned in your M11 and earphones? How many hours do you have on it?

Jan 17, 2020 at 12:54 PM Post #4 of 7
There really isn't a huge difference anymore. I have a v30 and have compared it to countless mid tier daps I've owned. Mid tier daps may edge it out in certain tonal or technical characteristics, but it's not a night and day quality difference like it used to be with phones.

Daps that clearly outperform it are top tier offerings like sp1000, etc. I've never owned those but have compared v30 with them sided by side and can more readily appreciate the increase in quality over v30.

It leaves me a bit dissapointed too. Yet I still cling to mid tier daps because I can't justify spending more on a dap than my transducers of choice.

Jan 17, 2020 at 1:03 PM Post #5 of 7
There really isn't a huge difference anymore. I have a v30 and have compared it to countless mid tier daps I've owned. Mid tier daps may edge it out in certain tonal or technical characteristics, but it's not a night and day quality difference like it used to be with phones.

Daps that clearly outperform it are top tier offerings like sp1000, etc. I've never owned those but have compared v30 with them sided by side and can more readily appreciate the increase in quality over v30.

It leaves me a bit dissapointed too. Yet I still cling to mid tier daps because I can't justify spending more on a dap than my transducers of choice.
Honestly your better off not climbing Down the rabbit hole...

Jan 17, 2020 at 1:29 PM Post #6 of 7
[QUOTE = "noknok23, post: 15421272, member: 447925"] Creo que Fiio no está especialmente bien considerado en términos de calidad de audio.
Y los teléfonos suenan mucho mejor que hace unos años.
¿Prueba Sony wm1a / z o algo en el mismo rango de precios para tener una idea de las mejoras? [/ QUOTE]

I have not tried any more dap ...... see if I have the opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back