from iPod's to another?
Aug 15, 2011 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Consecrated

New Head-Fier
so I just lost my iPod's earphones and I'm thinking of getting another one and I was actually feeling comfortable with it even though this may sound shocking to many since I got adapted to using it after a while but I'm wondering if someone would suggest getting another one this time from another brand or even if it's from the same Apple but another type doesn't matter with me and by the way I usually get to feel pressure in my head from those earphones that go deep inside the ears and I was never satisfied with any that I have used

Aug 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #3 of 3
So what type of sound do you like. You need to be more specific on what you are looking for. There are many upgrades from the stock ipod buds. Do you love bass? Do you love a large sound stage? You can get a pair of IE7s from amazon refurbished (like new with warranty) from adgtron (authorized sennheiser dealer). That alone would be way better than any ipod IEM/headphone offering. They sell for $94.00 refurbished and when new can range up to $300.00. So considering they can be had for $94.00 is a steal of a deal in all honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back