1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Frequency response graph request for Grado RS1i?

Discussion in 'HeadRoom Premier Sponsor Forum' started by kite7, Mar 11, 2011.
  1. kite7 Contributor
    I have the Grado SR125 FR graph from your site as well as the new SR125i FR graph that has been recently put up , undoubtedly shows some change in the sound signature. The SR125i as far as I know, is the only new FR graph while all the other models such as the SR60i,SR225i,SR325i etc still use the same FR graphs as their original non i models. I was wondering if HeadRoom can make a FR graph of the new RS1i. The RS1i sound is quite drastic from the RS1 from my experience so it would be quite interesting to see a FR graph of the RS1i. Any consideration is greatly appreciated.

0363.png

sr125i.png

2. BenThiede
    Hey kite7.

We are in the process of re-doing most of the measurements right now, so I will try to get the RS1i in there soon.

Thanks,
    Ben

3. kite7 Contributor
    That is great, thank you Ben. I am sure many others other than myself would be greatly interested in seeing the results!

4. punkmanmatthew
    Was this ever done?

Thanks

5. mbphotox
    The headroom build a graph is still on the main page, but the tool has never left "undergoing maintenance"..
    Maybe they didn't see any profit in this?

I so wanted to compare measurements for my headphones, but I'm afraid there will never again be a tool to do that properly.. :frowning2: