Free Sennheiser hat
May 11, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #16 of 72

Chickenman

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Posts
645
Likes
11
Is anybody else with a Sennheiser product ordering this?
biggrin.gif
 
May 11, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #18 of 72

GreatDane

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Posts
12,470
Likes
34
Location
Virginia
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wankerfx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could someone who lives in the USA get me one of these, and ship it over to me? I'll pay shipping obviously.

Thanks!



I entered for the free hat. If I don't like it I can offer to send it your way...that's if I actually get one.
 
May 11, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #19 of 72

ericj

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Posts
8,262
Likes
147
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickenman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is anybody else with a Sennheiser product ordering this?
biggrin.gif



I still haven't gotten rid of my hd25sp, so . . . .
 
May 11, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #22 of 72

Wankerfx

Head-Fier
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Posts
99
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I entered for the free hat. If I don't like it I can offer to send it your way...that's if I actually get one.


Thanks, I appreciate it mate!
 
May 11, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #24 of 72

Suntory_Times

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Posts
1,885
Likes
12
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I entered for the free hat. If I don't like it I can offer to send it your way...that's if I actually get one.


Given its sennheiser you probably wont recieve it, or at least thats been my experience with there give aways (they have even gone as far as to claim that my address doesn't exist).
 
May 11, 2009 at 6:18 AM Post #25 of 72

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Posts
9,158
Likes
21
Location
SoCal
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Given its sennheiser you probably wont recieve it, or at least thats been my experience with there give aways (they have even gone as far as to claim that my address doesn't exist).


Did you check the previous giveaways to see if they were CONUS as well?
tongue.gif
 
May 11, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #26 of 72

Suntory_Times

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Posts
1,885
Likes
12
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you check the previous giveaways to see if they were CONUS as well?
tongue.gif



I checked and they confirmed that they could post to where I live. I think there's even a link here of a sennheiser representative giving it the okay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top