Free PX100's!
Sep 1, 2006 at 8:15 AM Post #16 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by mektarus
UK residents have a quarterly billing option but it is £8.19 not £9.95

No, it is £9.95.

Im rather chuffed too. Just subscribed for £9.95 and my PX100's are in the post. Good job to OP
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 1, 2006 at 8:25 AM Post #17 of 33
If someone finds out if/how/how much? for a US subscriber, I'm game. I'd be interested in the magazine, and I've been looking for portable cans, so the fact that I get to try the PX 100 on the cheap would be fantastic.

Sep 1, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overheat
Have a look at www.haymarketsubs.com - the promo code for the Sennheisers is M106P. Alternatively, the phone number is +44 (0)8456 777 813.

It says in the magazine that "overseas rates are available on request"

hmmm, that promo code didnt work for me.

Sep 1, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #20 of 33
I phoned this morning and the deed is done. The guy said the code above wasnt recognised by his system, but he went and got a copy of Octobers edition and input the information manually from the mag.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 5:56 AM Post #21 of 33
I just got my free pair that was offered with a cc sign-up (an even better deal since there was no required expense, such as a subscription).

On the box it says "PX100 Flight" (which apparently includes the phones as well as an adapter that allows the phones to be plugged on an in-flight system). Is this a special edition or same with everyone else's? I haven't yet opened the box, yet I'm already so excited over this freebie.
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2006 at 11:39 AM Post #24 of 33
Which Credit Card?

Nov 2, 2006 at 11:45 AM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidicman
Which Credit Card?

It was an American Express credit card, issued through Engineers Australia (of which I was a member). I don't know if you can find the offer on their website (or if that offer is still valid now), but you need to be a member anyway.
wink.gif

p.s. I got my membership for free (applied to new graduates back then). Did not bother renewing the membership though.

Nov 2, 2006 at 12:08 PM Post #28 of 33
No good for me then. I have just applied for a CC with a free 512mb sony flash player

That case is certainly unique. The normal one is a slide in hard plastic case.

Nov 2, 2006 at 12:29 PM Post #29 of 33
It seems that the good deal only applies for people in the UK. If I choose as my country, I don't get any subscription choices, and if I choose USA, I get only one, which costs 57USD for a year.

EDIT: Seems they don't have ANY subscriptions shipping to Germany.
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2006 at 12:41 PM Post #30 of 33
I cant see the offer on their website
http://www.hifinews.co.uk/

If you can find it let me know! I suspect this has been and gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back