FREE PL-30 contest
Oct 22, 2008 at 11:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
I have two pair of PL-30 and only need one pair. I thought it would be nice to just give away the second pair. Only members with 100 or under post but at least 10 post please. Just post why you should get a free Pl-30 and post it here. Sorry but only members in 48 US because of postage. I will send the PL-30 by usps priority mail. I will post the winner when i pick one. Thank you all.

Oct 22, 2008 at 11:55 AM Post #3 of 36
How about "donating" to the community and try out some mods on it?
That sounds good but who would I give them to???????

Kramer where are you. LOL.

Oct 22, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #6 of 36
My friend might be interested in even buying them from you and here's the reason.

He just texted me and asked me if Skull Candy headphones were any good and I told him heck no and that I sold mine. So now he's looking into his budget and going to get back to me and I would love to get him some sweet budget phones like these for rock music and whatnot. I almost ordered some until I was reading it took over a month and some people didn't even get theirs.

EDIT: Just read other posts too. I could do a comparison review between these, KSC 75, and my RE2s with and without FiiO e3 before giving them to him as well.

Oct 22, 2008 at 8:19 PM Post #7 of 36
Well, I wasted $80 on my POS Skullcandy FMJ's that aren't even worth $40. An actual decent pair of IEMs would be nice. And I'm broke because I'm 15 years old and jobless. I will review them if that is the condition. What kind of Comply Foam tips would I put on these?

IEMs for the poor?
triportsad.gif

EDIT: By the way, would these be the ones from FocalPrice or the older ones?

Oct 23, 2008 at 3:01 AM Post #8 of 36
i dont know gets them. The pl-30 are from focalprice and are and sound the very same as my 52.00 pl-30. I just go crazy a/b them with my fate mod pl-30. so I thought I would just give them away.
Please pm me your full name and address i dont know.
Oh please post how they sound and if you like them. How do they compair to what you have had or heard. I look fordward to your post.

Oct 23, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #9 of 36
Woa, I just saw this. Thank you so much! I just have to check with my parents first, though, and convince them that this is safe. They get paranoid really easily. I'll pm you my name and address as soon as I get the OK from them.

Oct 23, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #11 of 36
hey i live in phila maby you can just come and pick them up or I could bring them to you if you dont live to far.

Oct 23, 2008 at 6:26 AM Post #13 of 36
Darn I have FMJ 11MM and think they are pretty decent and would like to hear something better, but I'm stuck with them for now, guess I was too slow and that probably wouldn't have been a good enough reason
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2008 at 7:13 PM Post #14 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey i live in phila maby you can just come and pick them up or I could bring them to you if you dont live to far.

I'm semi-close, but far enough away that it would still be too far of a drive for either of us.

I'll ask them about it tonight. It's not like you're going to send me anthrax or anything (right?). And I checked and it doesn't look like identity theft can happen if you just give out your name and address.

Would you want me to pay for shipping? I don't have paypal, so I'd probably have to pay some other way (unless I can get an account set up, in that case I'm set), but I'd be happy to pay for shipping if you want me to. It's a small fee considering we're talking about free Pl-30's.

Oct 23, 2008 at 7:20 PM Post #15 of 36
Nay free is free. Did you read my feedback. Why are you so scared. LOL. I have been here for about 6 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back