Free: Grado SR-60 (you pay shipping)--- Update: TAKEN
Dec 16, 2007 at 11:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

smirnoff04

New Head-Fier
This pair of headphones has been good to me, but it's time to move on to greener pastures. Since I won't be making use of em, I figured some ambitious DIY'er looking for a entry level headphone project might want them.

They are free because the ear pads have pretty much deteriorated and so you'll have to buy new ones, also they will need to be re-cabled because somewhere near the headphone jack there is a loose connection and depending how the cable is positioned the left channel cuts out. Another problem is the little caps that prevent each earphone from sliding out of the headstrap completely have fallen off, though this doesn't really seem to cause problems when they are on your head, it's just that depending on how you pick them up they might slide out occasionally.

All that said, I can't detect anything wrong with the speakers themselves. No buzzing or rattles, or anything like that, they still sound fine.

Will be shipping from Winnipeg,MB. (that's Canada)

(I'm aware that a don't have enough posts to post in this forum but I'm hoping the admins will let this one slide, 1 because the item is free, and 2 because I've been a member for a while)
icon10.gif

Dec 16, 2007 at 11:37 PM Post #2 of 4

NeObliviscaris

Niiice!
Previously known as FeedMeTrance
YGPM

Users who are viewing this thread