FREE GIVEAWAY: Sound Magic E30 [read rules inside]
Apr 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 93

rawrster

Headphoneus Supremus
So I did this a bit later than I would have liked since work was busy today. The first drawing is for the Sound Magic E30 earphones which I will send out sometime this week assuming work is not busy or Saturday. I did the drawing by typing out everyone's username on an excel sheet and then using each row as a number. I then went to random.org and typed in the low and high number and let it choose the winner.

The first winner is emospence.

The second is for a Alpha Brainwavz (iirc) and it will be provided by another head-fi member who goes by dweaver. I was contacted shortly after the giveaway about his desire to give away an earphone for someone who can use it better so he decided to give this earphone away.

The second winner is peneloepi01

I will contact the winners via PM later when I get home as well as dweaver to let him know. If for some reason the winners do not respond within say a day or so I will draw again.

Apr 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM Post #2 of 93

Interested in your give away. currently I only own a monoprice and a meelec m9. Would love to own a good IEM but my budget currently is too low to buy anything decent. Was gonna save till black friday and see what comes up. =)

Would be great if I could get your Sound Magic E30 to tide me till then.

Thanks in advance! Even if I dont get it, still feel it is a really kind gesture.

Apr 25, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #3 of 93
I'm very interested in your giveaway.  Sadly at this point in time I only have the Bose IE2.  Although I'm not expert critic, I can tell the slow decay, muddied sound, lack of textured bass and impact.

Save me from my ignorance and bring me into audio bliss!!

Apr 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #6 of 93
sign me up!  I'd love to try out some  new gear. :D

Currently I own:

Grado SR80i
Sennheiser HD238
Sennheiser 428
Ksc75
Audio Technica CK50
Audio Technica CK303
Monoprice 8320

Apr 25, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #11 of 93
Sign me up.

No IEM's I own is over the $250 mark. 

Goodluck everyone! 

Apr 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #14 of 93
I haven't won a contest yet... but I guess I'll give this one a shot.

Current lineup is a Sony MDR-V6 and a JVC HAFX-35.

Good luck guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back