Free Flac download, Brandenburg Concertos
Aug 26, 2007 at 2:29 AM Post #46 of 61
Anyone know who conducted these? When they were recorded? What the orchestra's name is (if not Czech Radio Orchestra...)?

Aug 26, 2007 at 3:14 AM Post #48 of 61
This is great! Thanks!

The flac files even have replaygain already encoded! Schweet!

Aug 27, 2007 at 9:07 AM Post #50 of 61
Nice find. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

** downloading **

Aug 27, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #51 of 61
Not too many people have mentioned the quality of the music yet..I don't know enough about classical to comment, but I like what I'm hearing.

Aug 28, 2007 at 7:57 AM Post #52 of 61
If anyone alse comes across FREE LOSSLESS DOWNLOADS, please share!

Aug 28, 2007 at 8:37 AM Post #53 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by MCC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also thought I'd mention that this is an hour and a half of free quality music. Don't pass this up! They come untagged an unnamed but that's nothing that can't be fixed in a few minutes with EasyTAG (Linux & OSX).

Is there any program for windows, that can do that.
Yeah I know I should switch to linux but I like to game, so it's no good
wink.gif

Aug 28, 2007 at 8:39 AM Post #54 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by burgunder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there any program for windows, that can do that.
Yeah I know I should switch to windows but I like to game, so it's no good
wink.gif

x2! Looking for a free xp version!

Aug 28, 2007 at 12:05 PM Post #55 of 61
foobar2000 can handle tagging, and it's free.

Aug 28, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #57 of 61
Hmmm...I have Foobar, but the front end is so plain that its hard to get motivated to explore its features...i'll check it out, thanks.

Aug 28, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #58 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm...I have Foobar, but the front end is so plain that its hard to get motivated to explore its features...i'll check it out, thanks.

I tagged them with foobar and I found it to be a pain. Of course, I'm not all that familiar with foobar so there may have been an easier way. It took me a while to even figure out how to do it. I kept trying to figure out why the tagging menu doesn't allow you to edit tags.
confused.gif
I still don't understand that, but to edit tags, you need to right click on a track and select properties. You can right click on the folder and pick properties to set tags that will apply to all tracks.

I find iTunes a lot more intuitive to use. I've never tried tools that are dedicated to tagging. I can't help but believe they're easier to use than foobar. I must have spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to tag via tagging. I was about to give up and convert them to wav and import them into iTunes when I discovered the properties menu option.

Aug 29, 2007 at 1:08 AM Post #60 of 61
Is this 16 bit 44.1khz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back