FREE: BNIB MEElectronics M6 (Clear) Now one Almost new M6 (Black) as well
Jul 22, 2010 at 7:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

NapalmK

Headphoneus Supremus
Well I originally purchased two of these but I had fit issues so I gave one to my brother and was stuck with an extra unopened pair. I've been looking for a way to give back to this community that I've benefited from so much so....I'm offering my newly purchased M6 for free.

Only a few conditions/disclaimers that I ask you to read before you respond.
1. If you decide you no longer need this item please pass it on to another member in the same way I have.

2. The shipping will be covered by me so I'm going to ship in the cheapest way I can. Sorry, I'm in college and can't exactly afford to do this so I'm trying to keep my costs down. It will probably be via a USPS envelope.

3. If the item does get lost or damaged in transit, I'm not responsible for it, sorry. After all it's free.

4. I get to decide which member will get this. It will not be based on who posts/pms me first.

5. If I don't respond I apologize ahead of time. It means that someone else got them, sorry.

6. Please don't pm if you already have a decent amount of gear. I'd like to give this to a newbie if possible.

7. Lastly, my schedule has been especially hectic as of late so the earliest I can probably ship it is Saturday.

8. I'll wait a little while before I sift through the pms/posts. So I won't respond right away. I'd like to give everyone a chance on these.

Thanks for looking and let the fun begin!

Jul 22, 2010 at 7:19 PM Post #3 of 23

mcnoiserdc

1000+ Head-Fier
well I am a newby here lol!

I'll pass it on to the next one if I get fed up with this.
I'd like to try meelec because I never tried any of the meelec.

Jul 22, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #4 of 23

uhnoel

100+ Head-Fier
I would love to have the MEElectronics M6.

I have some gear, but I still don't have a trustworthy set of IEMs.

I'll even cover shipping!

I'm also a student, and need some IEMs for commuting.

Thanks!

Jul 22, 2010 at 8:15 PM Post #5 of 23

JosephKim

1000+ Head-Fier
After joining head-fi sometime in June 2010, I have constantly been logging on to increase my knowledge of audio. I would love to listen to a variety of IEMs, but do to a tight budget I have been unable to do so. The only headphones currently in my possession are the Sennheiser mx580s. I have owned the Thinksound Rains but sold them to fund for another future purchase. Please give me a chance try the m6's. Thanks.

Jul 22, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #6 of 23

Speedemonv12

Head-Fier
Hello there, 

First off, I want to say that I think it is awesome that you have decided to do this. Hopefully I will be able to land these phones. I have recently joined the market for a pair of IEM's, as my first pair of entry level IEM's broke down, the RE-2's. I opened up a thread here a couple weeks ago and was recommended that I grab a pair of the M6's for the music that I am most interested in, but I haven't gotten around to ordering them yet, and then I saw this thread. Maybe I will get lucky! Like everyone else here, I would not mind picking up the shipping. 

Thanks for considering me!

Oh, and my favorite music genres are House and Hip/Hop. I've been told that these shine with House/Trance music, what do you think ?

Jul 22, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #7 of 23

NapalmK

Headphoneus Supremus
Lots of responses. This is going to be hard. On another note I also have another pair previously my brother's in black that I'd also give away. He mentioned tonight that he liked one of my other IEMs better so I gave them to him in exchange. They are not in mint condition but have minimal use and only the triples were used (which will be cleaned before I send them out). So now there are two. Guess I'm in a giving mood.
biggrin.gif

Update: Not sure who these will go to yet. Right now it's down to about 4 people. I'm going sleep on it and make my final decision tomorrow after work. Of course I'm still accepting pms/posts if you're interested.

Jul 22, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #8 of 23

sanakaku

AKA Private Dancer
If i kneel on rock salt would that help? .. will send pictures.
biggrin.gif

jk this is a really nice contribution .. may i suggest we moved this since this looks like a discussion thread already not a Sale/Trade thread or better yet for the ones who are interested just pm Napalm just a friendly reminder
wink_face.gif

this guy deserves a high five. hohoho

Jul 22, 2010 at 11:13 PM Post #9 of 23

wywern209

100+ Head-Fier
i would like some. 

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:20 AM Post #10 of 23

Armaegis

Modern Modder Man of Manitoba
HTML... uphill, both ways!
It really brightens my day (well, night anyways) to see people give back to the community like this, especially helping out those who are just starting out. Perhaps it really is altruism and good spirit, or maybe misery loves company and we just want to start newbies down the path of darkness...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:26 AM Post #11 of 23

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:
It really brightens my day (well, night anyways) to see people give back to the community like this, especially helping out those who are just starting out. Perhaps it really is altruism and good spirit, or maybe misery loves company and we just want to start newbies down the path of darkness...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #15 of 23

NapalmK

Headphoneus Supremus
Just so everyone knows I'm still accepting pm/posts until roughly 5 pm EST as I'd like to give a chance to everyone who may be interested. I'll pm those I picked around 8-10 pm tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread