FREE $875 Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp
Oct 31, 2009 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=medium]Your chance to win a FREE Ray Samuels' Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp worth $875
[/size]

For your chance to win an HR2 Headphone Amp Emmeline Ray Samuels you need to:

1) Create an account on our new website Headphone Solutions here.

2) Submit a product review for any product that you own or have tested, listed on our website: Headphone Solutions by going to that product page and selecting the link "Write a Review" or "Be the first to review!"

reviewarrow.jpg

3) You are automatically granting us the right to your product review to be published on our site regardless of you being the winner.

4) The winner will be the one with the BEST, most informative product review. Not the longest, not necessarily a 5 star review, most likely not a 1 star review either. An honest well written review. Please make it NO LONGER THAN 10" (25 cm) long. Having a good image uploaded may give you the edge if we end up being between 2 reviews. In other words, a nice image could be the tie breaker.

5) So you may and you should upload a picture of you using the product (preferred) or of the product itself, because reviews with a picture will have a better chance to win but not necessary.

6) Every product review will earn 10 Reward Points. The most informative reviews may earn BONUS points, regardless of you being the winner.

Reviews may be entered until November 30th. On December 10th we will announce the ONE winner and ship your FREE HR2 Ray Samuels headphone amp worth $875. All countries listed on our checkout are eligible (you would be responsible for any duty and tax in that case). The shipping will be FREE to ANY COUNTRY listed on our checkout page. Countries not listed on our checkout can participate provided they give us a US address for the delivery.

Your name and review will have a link on our home page for at least 30 days after November 30th.

[size=large]GOOD LUCK!
[/size]

Oct 31, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #2 of 50
I keep trying to submit my review, but it says remove the HTML from it before It can be submitted. I dont know that is.

Nov 1, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #9 of 50
Posted on the Proline 750 page, I'm guessing it needs to be approved or somesuch before it appears under the reviews section of the product page though, as it doesn't show up currently.

By the way Scott_Tarlow, the "please remove HTML" error is caused by using forward slashes in your review "/". It seems the website identifies these as HTML tags and doesn't like it. I ran into the same problem when trying to post mine.

Nov 1, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #10 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Posted on the Proline 750 page, I'm guessing it needs to be approved or somesuch before it appears under the reviews section of the product page though, as it doesn't show up currently.

By the way Scott_Tarlow, the "please remove HTML" error is caused by using forward slashes in your review "/". It seems the website identifies these as HTML tags and doesn't like it. I ran into the same problem when trying to post mine.

oh thanks, I sent them my review of the D2000. I hope mine is just slightly better than yours =)

Nov 1, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #11 of 50
"Please make it NO LONGER THAN 10" (25 cm) long"

Errr, What?!

25cm printed at size 8 font Times New Roman?
25cm printed at size 36 font Impact?
25cm on a 24" monitor at 1920x1200?
25cm on a 24" monitor at 640x480?

A word limit would be more constructive. I'd like to enter something, probably on the HD800, but I'd really like a more concrete knowledge of what my limits are.

Nov 1, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #12 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A word limit would be more constructive. I'd like to enter something, probably on the HD800, but I'd really like a more concrete knowledge of what my limits are.

I've no idea what he meant by that either, but my review most likely shattered any sane word limit as is
tongue.gif
I hope I'm still eligible and they don't throw mine into the junk pile for being too verbose
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #15 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Please make it NO LONGER THAN 10" (25 cm) long"

Errr, What?!

25cm printed at size 8 font Times New Roman?
25cm printed at size 36 font Impact?
25cm on a 24" monitor at 1920x1200?
25cm on a 24" monitor at 640x480?

You can just use your good common sense. This is not set in stone, however, we know that if an article is too long, very few people will read it. So it needs to be concise.

How about 1 to 1.5 pages tops, font size = 12? If you write like Dan Brown, it could be 10 pages long
smily_headphones1.gif

The image, if well taken and showing you using the gear, would also count good points towards the final decision.

Good luck and thanks for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back