FREE $875 Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #17 of 50
Nov 8, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #19 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm trying to make an account, but there's no UK option in billing info and such?

Thanks so much for bringing this up.

This has now been corrected.

Nov 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #20 of 50
Thank you for fixing this problem.
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: Just posted my HD800 review.

Nov 9, 2009 at 6:37 AM Post #21 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you for fixing this problem.
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: Just posted my HD800 review.

Thank you and thanks again for the help!

Nov 9, 2009 at 9:26 PM Post #22 of 50
I wrote a review this morning for the HD555s. However, it seems that when I hit the submit button, I was no longer signed in, and thus I did not get points and credit for my review. I wrote quite a bit for that review and I would really enjoy it if you would give me credit for the review.

Nov 10, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #23 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by cryticfarm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wrote a review this morning for the HD555s. However, it seems that when I hit the submit button, I was no longer signed in, and thus I did not get points and credit for my review. I wrote quite a bit for that review and I would really enjoy it if you would give me credit for the review.

If the review was entered on the system, it should work as soon as we approve it.

If the review was not successfully posted you will need to do it again.

Please check the product page within 48 hours.

Nov 12, 2009 at 11:19 PM Post #26 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great offer from a great supplier. I've chucked a few reviews your way.
Even if I do not win I hope they get accepted and people will find them useful.
smily_headphones1.gif

THANKS!!

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #27 of 50
[size=medium]How a 3-Way Crossover Triple Driver works on a Westone 3 Earphones:
[/size]

Earphone Solutions in this video, has Karl Cartwright explain how a True 3-Way crossover works on the Westone 3 which has 3 distinct drivers. A built-in passive 3 way crossover manages the frequency range in 3 parts sending highs to the "tweeter" driver, the mids to the mid-range driver and the lows to the "woofer". These are no ordinary earbuds. The sound separation on the Westone 3 is unbeatable due to this unique design. Other triple driver earphones in the market work with a 2 way crossover and 2 identical drivers plus 1 "tweeter". These in-ear headphones offer extreme comfort and sound experience that surpasses everything in the market so far. At Earphone Solutions we love the product because it's the only earphones with a 3-way crossover with universal fit design and they only cost $399. Anything else will cost more and will require a visit to an audiologist for a custom built earphones.

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #28 of 50
Total capitalism at work here! I'm in awe of it all.

Nov 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM Post #30 of 50
Will this apply for non-US citizens outside of the US? It rarely ever does
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back