Fraud case notice from Audio-GD
Sep 4, 2010 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ztsen

100+ Head-Fier
Not sure how many of you notice a new alert from Audio-GD web site regarding this [size=large]Please be beware of this Singaporean[/size]
Using a word of Nationality a bit miss leading and impact to Singapore image IMHO. I've been trading in Singapore used market quite sometime and found many nice and friendly sellers and buyers. I hope one black sheep wont do a bad impression for entire nation.

Fraud Notice here

I was shocking to read this notice because this guy replied my request of impression of Audio-GD dac before in local forum. He has all the praise of Audio-GD dac and really surprise to see such thing happen. (Maybe Audio-GD dac is that good until people are crazy and do anything for it!
very_evil_smiley.gif
) I was curious at the begining that a student can afford such high-end dac but not surprise as many rich kids in Singapore
biggrin.gif

I also not quite understand how come a paypal payment on May can only be verified not valid in such later date in Aug? Is there a loophole in paypal system?

Sep 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM Post #2 of 4
Some month ago someone had used my paypal as well. It doesn´t seem to be that hard to come by others paypal accounts. I use paypal extremely seldom but was lucky that I checked my bank account the same day so I could dispute it. Though you would think that someone would notice 3300$ missing at least the same month.

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #3 of 4
So the paypal account can be easily stolen? I think we should from time to time to check our account and avoid surf suspicious web site to avoid trojan.

I only knew Yahoo account can be easily stolen by paying minimum sum, my colleague has such incident. They seen using a software can just obtain the Yahoo login/password.

Quote:
Some month ago someone had used my paypal as well. It doesn´t seem to be that hard to come by others paypal accounts. I use paypal extremely seldom but was lucky that I checked my bank account the same day so I could dispute it. Though you would think that someone would notice 3300$ missing at least the same month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back