1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Frank I Feedback

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by frank i, Jul 19, 2010.
  1. Frank I
    All my feedback is on Audiogon under Pfkdmiac and I have 9yrs positive.

2. Skylab Contributor
    Frank bought my Decware CSP-2.  It was a very smooth transaction, Frank is a good communicator, and I would very happily do business with him again [​IMG]

3. baka1969 Contributor
    Purchased Russian and Mullard tubes for my Little Dot MKIII and bought the Shure 840. Frank's a great guy and great Head-Fi'er. Service was done in person so there we no issues. Would do business without hesitation.

4. wildfire070
    I bought a Little Dot MKII + tubes from Frank.  Really nice guy, great communication, and very smooth transaction.  The shipping was very quick too. Definitely a great seller!

5. thelsuman
    Bought Frank's AKG K701 headphones.  Frank packed everything really well for shipment & I got the headphones very quickly.  Really good guy- I would do business with Frank again with no hesitation.

6. mmayer167
    Sold Frank my Asgard, perfect transaction. Great head-fi'er!  we even chatted on the phone for a bit [​IMG].  M

7. shiaulou
    Bought Frank's Schiit Asgard. Perfect transaction, shipped quickly, excellent communication! Outstanding headfi'er, highly recommended! Thanks again!