Found small apartment, help me tweak it!
Sep 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

Patrick82

Banned
I talked to the boss of a firm and he gave me an apartment where drug users live, I will move there monday 1 pm and will stay forever! It is small (24m²) with kitchen in the room. Any ideas? I was planning to use multiple daisy chained ElectraGlide Synapses2 power cables from the breaker box to the Judge power cable + RTP-4 power strip. I would like to ERS Paper the walls as well. However, there's a big problem, how do I hide the tweaks from my girlfriend? Also, I would need to protect her from gangs outside, she took a long time to build and I'm scared of losing her, especially the Judge power cable.

I'm going to switch my K1000 into Adam A7 or A5 loudspeakers so I will need room treatments, I will probably put them on my computer desk with a bed in front (I can listen in chair or bed). But what will I do with neighbors complaining etc? It is a dangerous place to live, so do I need to sound isolate the room? I might as well do the room treatments at the same time to get better audio. What about carpets? I don't want allergies and stuff, but I want better audio so I don't have a choice?

I don't know which kind of bed I will buy yet, or any other furniture. I also need to buy a closet, maybe put audio system inside that? Then it hides it from the girlfriend at the same time...What are you ideas?

Sep 9, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #2 of 36
Good find on your new apartment! You should ERS paper the walls first thing. Maybe use 2 layers to get the right amount of shielding... and don't forget the doors and windows too!

Also, like twelve locks.

Sep 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #4 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Put a power plant in place of your bed (sleep is overrated anyway). Brightens up your girlfriend and allows you to install Tesla cannons for security...

Yes! Unfortunately they give off a lot of RF noise. You'd need like five times the usual amount of ERS paper.

Sep 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #5 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by moogoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes! Unfortunately they give off a lot of RF noise. You'd need like five times the usual amount of ERS paper.

yes, but tesla cannons deal +5 damage to knights and archers. so it would pay off.

Sep 10, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #7 of 36
Looking forward to the videos of extreme apartment tweaking.
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #9 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrokid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, but tesla cannons deal +5 damage to knights and archers. so it would pay off.

But think of how many power plants he'd have to build to support that!

Sep 10, 2009 at 1:33 AM Post #10 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I talked to the boss of a firm and he gave me an apartment where drug users live, I will move there monday 1 pm and will stay forever! It is small (24m²) with kitchen in the room. Any ideas? I was planning to use multiple daisy chained ElectraGlide Synapses2 power cables from the breaker box to the Judge power cable + RTP-4 power strip. I would like to ERS Paper the walls as well. However, there's a big problem, how do I hide the tweaks from my girlfriend? Also, I would need to protect her from gangs outside, she took a long time to build and I'm scared of losing her, especially the Judge power cable.

I'm going to switch my K1000 into Adam A7 or A5 loudspeakers so I will need room treatments, I will probably put them on my computer desk with a bed in front (I can listen in chair or bed). But what will I do with neighbors complaining etc? It is a dangerous place to live, so do I need to sound isolate the room? I might as well do the room treatments at the same time to get better audio. What about carpets? I don't want allergies and stuff, but I want better audio so I don't have a choice?

I don't know which kind of bed I will buy yet, or any other furniture. I also need to buy a closet, maybe put audio system inside that? Then it hides it from the girlfriend at the same time...What are you ideas?

Save your money and find a decent place to live.

Sep 10, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #11 of 36
Put one of your "Kitty" poses with "The Judge" on your door, get some ganja incense and put a fish pump with the air hose in a bottle of water and recordings of a
AmericanPitBullTerrierLucy4yearsOldDog2.jpeg

I wouldn't put anything of value there. All your gear may be consumed in an evening of partying. Maybe time to listen to the music in your head.

Sep 10, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #12 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMan007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Save your money and find a decent place to live.

Why? I can't wait to see the youtube videos when he is done. I'm hoping it's epic.

Sep 10, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #14 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why? I can't wait to see the youtube videos when he is done. I'm hoping it's epic.

don't say that to patrick..

Sep 10, 2009 at 9:01 AM Post #15 of 36
I didn't know they had degenerates in Sweden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back