I bought my KSE1500 in January with the great hopes of having a keeper. Soundwise, I have never heard or seen any IEM even close to it. But it is not very comfortable for my ears for a long period (which are a bit small inside and the shell of the most IEMs are not very comfortable). This was something I experienced from many IEMs, which is why I am using a closed back full size headphone at the moment.
I can trade with the following devices:
- Chord Hugo 2 (I sold my Hugo 1, so please do not ask).
- SP1000 (of course I will add money on KSE1500)
- Sony WM1Z (again plus money)
- Please no older AK devices.
- IEMs in case they are of comparable sound quality (I know, nothing compares to an electrostatic) and relatively small, with light cables. I can pay extra. Please no JH IEMs.
I cleaned up the KSE with alcohol and placed it in its box . The tips: Actually I tried the standard tips and the orange foams. I will clean them also with antibacterial alcohol solution, just to keep the complete package.
I can do PayPal. We can talk about the cost. And I can ship EU-wide.
For those who wants to be on the safe side of trading/buying, here I listed it also on eBay (I will cover the eBay and PayPal costs).