1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Nov 24, 2015.
First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
Next

Last
  1. JohnYang

I guess he will end up not liking it hmm?[​IMG]

2. JohnYang

Same boat here at Canada, even if we are just several hours drive away from US...

And we didn't win world cup......

3. AUDIOBREEDER
    At work everybody was raving about how good Nike are and that they were going to buy one on Black Friday.
    Guess what everybody bought one and u know what I got
    IMG_20151207_130939.jpg
    And know they are raving about mine.

Mine have been delivered. Waiting for 4 o'clock.

4. Barndoor

Any update on your tracking? Mine is the same as Friday still.

5. ibs63
    Ok so the bottom isn't headthumping (thank goodness) but i definitely feel the beat (kick/bass drum sound) from Kraftwerk's Man Machine and the bassline in Bob Marley's Easy Skanking, Digible Planets Jettin' and Erykah Badu's Rimshot in my ears, throat and upper chest.[​IMG] 

6. MattTCG
    Just them them delivered. Posting impressions in a couple of hours. Please bear in mind these are fresh out of the box impressions. 

7. obsidyen
    I'm listening to music with TH900 now...  (at home, silent room) Mids aren't that recessed. Vocals are fine if you're not listening to opera or anything. Highs are a bit harsh though. But the bass, oh my god... It hits gloriously. Subwoofer on your ears. I wish TH-X00 still had somewhat recessed mids with more polite treble but the same amount/extension of bass. I guess that level of bass is not possible without TH900's driver though.

8. aak57

Well, it's not simply that he said these are headphones he doesn't like, it's that he kinda insinuated that the people who gave early reviews were paid off or something.  That kinda goes beyond simply giving your impressions.  And his original post was pretty useless too, just saying they're bad headphones but he didn't want to elaborate because who the heck knows, the headphone illuminati would track him down or something.

9. ezekiel77
    Great to see people receiving theirs. Hope more impressions come in soon. Mine have been "En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center" for the last 3 days, so.

10. notfitforpublic

Same here to Canada. REALLY hoping means that they are En route to the DHL centre here in Calgary and not another centre in the US

11. mirnujAtom
    Now I have to wait till a friend of mine will bring them to me in Ukraine :)

12. bavinck
    I highly doubt it. Probably means they are heading to the boarder. Once they pass customs they will tell you how much the ransom will be to get them....

13. JohnYang
    I find that this DHL global mail thing a joke as my friends are getting them in China which is at least 15 hours plane from the east coast, while no updates at all for the ones shipping to Canada.

Waiting "patiently" [​IMG]

14. fjrabon

I still don't understand the China already getting them thing.  Are they originating from China or NJ for those orders?

15. YtseJamer

I also hope that the mids are not too recessed...

First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
Next

Last