1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Nov 24, 2015.
First

Back
96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Next

Last
  1. sahmen
    Okay, "my MD/Fostex" cans in hand... I hope that rectifies the small communication problem [​IMG]... Now I'm off to wash my hand, ... hell, maybe I'll even brush my teeth!

2. Whitigir
    The heck ? You brush teeth a every time you pick up a cans ? Wow, there must be no need to go to dentist then lol....

3. slex
    image.jpg

This mahogany stand is lonely :grin:

4. sahmen
    Wrong!  Brush the teeth to exorcise the ghost of that which was never said, in the first place, and wash the hand to exorcise the ghost of a certain "unit" that was never held...blah, blah, blah... All thanks to @phonomat's hyperactive imagination...  Okay now, I hope you're feeling even more entertained[​IMG] 

5. Whitigir

It would be much better if you display it on hundred years old bottle of cognac or vodka :wink:. Anyways, let's get back on topic :wink:... Would love more impressions!

6. MattTCG
    Most headphones, particularly those with this type of driver, will go through a period of break in IMO, ymmv. Patience, until these babies had had a chance to properly cook. 

I noticed that my packaged arrived in Atlanta last night, although I scheduled for a Tuesday delivery. Possibly an early delivery? [​IMG]

7. Whitigir

Sunday delivery ? Right-on :wink: or pick up hehe

8. MattTCG
    ^^ I meant possibly Monday instead of Tuesday. 

9. fjrabon

still haven't gotten my shipping notice.  If I show up on your doorstep begging for charity, don't be alarmed.

10. Whitigir
    And gone :). Thank you ! Looking forward to more impressions :D

11. phonomat

Hey, I didn't say anything, I just grinned! :D

12. phonomat

You have a good wife.
    And a better headphone. :D

Whitigir likes this.
  13. inseconds99
    My headphones have a expected delivery of Monday but they haven't left the mass drop warehouse yet. I'm assuming they'll be picked up on Monday and I'll get them on Tuesday in NY.

14. 45longcolt

Hah! If I could do that I'd own Massdrop and my phones would already have been hand-delivered...

15. Carlsan
    Guys, if anyone is having buyers remorse, second thoughts, or just doesn't like the sound, I'm interested in picking up a pair.
    To make a long story short, I thought I ordered it, but the payment messed up and it never cleared. Found out after drop had ended.
    Anyway, let me know if you want to get rid of it.
    thanks.

First

Back
96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Next

Last