1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Nov 24, 2015.
First

Back
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Next

Last
  1. JohnYang

File a lost claim with UPS!! QUICK

2. Billheiser
    Oh cool, I just got a Fostex headphone and amp in the mail, wasn't expecting that!  Just free stuff from heaven I guess.  I have now modified the headphones, and used a wood burner to sign my name on the cups.  Poked some holes in the drivers so they would sound more open.
    I already have an amp, so I gave that to the dog for a chew toy.  She loves it!
    There was something on the box about "yukihasi" but I don't know what that means, oh well.

3. Soundsgoodtome
    How are you guys even getting UPS ground packages on a weekend?!

4. grizzlybeast
    Have these shipped yet?

5. fjrabon
    most have. A small number ship out Monday. Notably mine ship out Monday.

6. grizzlybeast
    Dang thats fast. Good job Mass drop and Fostex. I will look out in the FS section lol. I would have had mine because I had an early number. That LC better be worth it.

7. dgcrane
    i have a pair on its way to me and received my tracking number.... in NY state and I was planning on picking them up next Saturday (35 minutes from my home in Ottawa). I am having a little bit of buyer remorse cause of the dreadful state of US to Cdn exchange rates.

If someone is interested in buying my pair unopened at the price I paid ($399 USD net to me), I will cover shipping cost from NY state to wherever you are in the USA when I go over to get them next week via UPS ground. I Don't have a serial number in the 0-300 range so they probably won't sound as good though :)

Alternatively, I may be able to get them redirected to you... I am not sure how that works, but will investigate to save myself a little cash of resending.

Lemmie know,

Darren

8. Change is Good
    I haven't even received a tracking number, yet. Lucky mofos...

9. sabloke
    That's what I thought and then checked transaction in my massdrop account and there it was, tracking number. Not that it got too far yet

10. rcoleman1

@ yukihasi: Wow...bummer. I feel your pain. [​IMG] 

11. slex
    Potential to kick D7K ass after breaking in?

12. yukihasi
    I did, and "We will try to retrive it next week/Contact the sender" ****, sure, whoever signed those packages that weren't meant for him/her will obviously sit and wait to give them back to UPS, what is there to worry about huh? 

13. Whitigir
    He may give back with box of rocks...even bestbuy got an iPad returned but box of rock

14. rdnkjdi
    B&H has the fiio x1 for $80 today for those looking for a good confirmed pairing. Took a lot of self control to not order it.

Edit: wound up ordering. Comes with a free 16gb microsd card. Both should be in my hands on Friday :&)

15. Soundsgoodtome
    Umm wrong thread?

First

Back
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Next

Last