Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review
Dec 5, 2015 at 6:07 PM Post #1,532 of 12,086
Oh cool, I just got a Fostex headphone and amp in the mail, wasn't expecting that!  Just free stuff from heaven I guess.  I have now modified the headphones, and used a wood burner to sign my name on the cups.  Poked some holes in the drivers so they would sound more open.
I already have an amp, so I gave that to the dog for a chew toy.  She loves it!
There was something on the box about "yukihasi" but I don't know what that means, oh well.

Dec 5, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #1,535 of 12,086
Dec 5, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #1,537 of 12,086
i have a pair on its way to me and received my tracking number.... in NY state and I was planning on picking them up next Saturday (35 minutes from my home in Ottawa). I am having a little bit of buyer remorse cause of the dreadful state of US to Cdn exchange rates.

If someone is interested in buying my pair unopened at the price I paid ($399 USD net to me), I will cover shipping cost from NY state to wherever you are in the USA when I go over to get them next week via UPS ground. I Don't have a serial number in the 0-300 range so they probably won't sound as good though :)

Alternatively, I may be able to get them redirected to you... I am not sure how that works, but will investigate to save myself a little cash of resending.

Lemmie know,

Darren

Dec 5, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #1,540 of 12,086
Whhhhaaaaattttt ? Someone will probably has free Christmas presents ?....sorry to hear

@ yukihasi: Wow...bummer. I feel your pain.
frown.gif

Dec 5, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #1,541 of 12,086
Potential to kick D7K ass after breaking in?

Dec 5, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #1,542 of 12,086

File a lost claim with UPS!! QUICK

I did, and "We will try to retrive it next week/Contact the sender" ****, sure, whoever signed those packages that weren't meant for him/her will obviously sit and wait to give them back to UPS, what is there to worry about huh? 

Dec 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #1,544 of 12,086
B&H has the fiio x1 for $80 today for those looking for a good confirmed pairing. Took a lot of self control to not order it.

Edit: wound up ordering. Comes with a free 16gb microsd card. Both should be in my hands on Friday :&)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back