Fostex T60RP
Jun 26, 2022 at 7:53 AM Post #1,321 of 1,450
I'm confused, you want a link to the cable I made ? I'm guessing that you mean do I sell them (my cables) and have a link to a point of sale etc? If so I don't sell cables anymore I'm sorry. Am retired old broken fart 'n just make them for myself these days.

links to my DIY progress/make I guess....
misunderstood your reply. thank you

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:04 AM Post #1,322 of 1,450
UzXJhwk.jpg
can you please explain the pic? looking at the pic (and please correct me if I'm wrong), you replaced whatever is in there with the black form?

thanks again

Jun 26, 2022 at 10:17 AM Post #1,323 of 1,450
Made up some new cables for my fostex family out of some nice Mogami quad cable, so got a spare one for the T60rp going spare. It's a 4.4mm balanced made out of the 900mk2 stock cable, copper wire with a black paracord sleeve and about 1.8 - 2.0 m in length, the cup plug is a small profile 3.5 trrs and fits nicely inside. I'll ship anywhere just pay me for the postage PayPal gift please. Pm me first come first served basis.
Screenshot_20220611-090928_eBay.jpg
Can you tell me which mogami cable did you use? Thanks

Jun 26, 2022 at 10:54 AM Post #1,324 of 1,450
Can you tell me which mogami cable did you use? Thanks
Screenshot_20220626-154821_Chrome.jpg
I've been down the different cable route many a time for myself and builds for others, pure silver / spc / cryo copper etc and overall this cable from Mogami is outstanding for price to quality ratio, you can leave the outer casing on or strip it off and sheath it in 550 paracord. The copper is high quality and flexible and hard wearing as it's actually shielded microphone cable.

Jun 26, 2022 at 11:02 AM Post #1,325 of 1,450
Sep 30, 2022 at 2:59 PM Post #1,329 of 1,450
Has anyone found the dimensions for the stock T60rp pads? I prefer the stock pads to the Xenon suede that came with my ModHouse Argons,,,

I'd like to get a new pair of pads that have the same front and rear height, and angle as stock pads, but also a slightly bigger ear hole. I've seen a few ideas on amazon, but they show 40mm rear height which seems deeper than the stock pads.

Thanks for any tips!

Sep 30, 2022 at 6:07 PM Post #1,330 of 1,450
Has anyone found the dimensions for the stock T60rp pads? I prefer the stock pads to the Xenon suede that came with my ModHouse Argons,,,

I'd like to get a new pair of pads that have the same front and rear height, and angle as stock pads, but also a slightly bigger ear hole. I've seen a few ideas on amazon, but they show 40mm rear height which seems deeper than the stock pads.

Thanks for any tips!
What's missing from modhouse pad?

Sep 30, 2022 at 6:13 PM Post #1,331 of 1,450

Thanks for any tips!

I don't know about these Xenon pads, but I just love the ZMF oval/angled suede pads I have on my T60rp. Roomy for my ears and very open sounding.

Sep 30, 2022 at 6:28 PM Post #1,332 of 1,450
What's missing from modhouse pad?

In my setup, the Xenons boost the bass to the point where its a slow moving bass. The stock pads still deliver great lows and a slight punch, but the ear hole is too small.

Sep 30, 2022 at 6:31 PM Post #1,333 of 1,450
I don't know about these Xenon pads, but I just love the ZMF oval/angled suede pads I have on my T60rp. Roomy for my ears and very open sounding.

I'll eventually get some ZMF pads, but in the meantime I'm looking for a decent pair on Amazon that can get here in a day :)

Oct 7, 2022 at 12:49 AM Post #1,335 of 1,450
Did you find a good pair? I need some replacements for my t60rp I got used. The brainwavz angled sheepskin ones look similar to stock but there's so many types I have no idea what to get... Thanks.

Nope. The Brainwavz Sheepskin Leather Angled Memory Foam Earpad I tried from amazon weren't an exact fit... The overall diameter was too small and caused them to fold inwards.

I've actually grown to like the Xenon suedes that came with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back