For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Kabeer

Headphoneus Supremus
edit: price drop
A very rare can for sale here. A Fostex T30 ortho. This is a large driver ortho with a driver similar in style to a Sansui SS-100, but this headphone has more bass capability.

T30's are very difficult to get hold of, and this one Iv found is even harder to, most have black colour forks, this one has the silver coloured forks and silverly grille on the earcups.

Sound wise id describe it as closest to a NAD RP18 mylar vintage T50's, but with slightly different character.
Its in very good physical condition, just one cosmetic issue (see photo), where a small piece on one metal fork is missing.

Works perfectly and sounds great.

If I didnt have my Aiwa I would keep these for sure as they are really good hadphones, some of the most potential in a vintage driver.

would vaguely consider a trade for something interesting like a Sansui SS100 (just because i want to play with one), or a Trio large driver ortho (to give you an idea of value).

Price: £185 plus post. I accept payment in £gbp, so $217 in £gbp is £137 plus post.You pay paypal fee or send as a Paypal personal payment (or whtaever way I pay no fees).
Im in UK but can post wherever within reason.

Apr 8, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #5 of 7

gurubhai

500+ Head-Fier
^ Enjoy.
beerchug.gif

I am just surprised it took so long for these to get sold. These are among the best headphones I have had the chance to listen.

Apr 8, 2012 at 6:28 AM Post #6 of 7

Kabeer

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:
^ Enjoy.
beerchug.gif

I am just surprised it took so long for these to get sold. These are among the best headphones I have had the chance to listen.

Agreed, great headphones, and look amazing. People are going crazy over stuff like HP1 and miss out on the real good stuff like this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread