Fostex HP-P1 Portable DAC for iPhone, iPod and iPad (With Built-In Headphone Amp) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 011
Aug 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #121 of 129
Aug 27, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #122 of 129
Do you mean by this?

http://www.fostexinternational.com/docs/products/HP-P1.shtml#3

Headphone Output

Connector:    Stereo mini
Maximum output power:    80 mW + 80 mW
Applicable load impedance:    16 ohms or more
Frequency response:    20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.3 dB (at 32 ohm load, 80 mW output power)

Do you mean by this Applicable load impedance:    16 ohms or more

Aug 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #123 of 129
The hp-p1 is very good, a nice choice, the styling is a little dated, think 1970's but the features are good as is the sound. I think that sometimes it needs more juice in the amp section but it works good with the 1350 's Now they are another matter. I like the sound but there are 2 caviots there is not much sound stage and only ok bass.
And in 11 months I cannot get used to them, they are very uncomfortable no matter how much you play with them. They are also big time hair grabbers and my hair is only 2-3 inches long.
I give the foster an 8 out of 10 and the 1350 a 6-7 depending on music taste. It's not a bad road rig. However, I'm on the road now and I left them home and just took a cheap pair of px 100' s
That kinda speaks how I feel because I will spend hours listening and you can't do that with the1350's.

Aug 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #126 of 129
Quote:
The hp-p1 is very good, a nice choice, the styling is a little dated, think 1970's but the features are good as is the sound. I think that sometimes it needs more juice in the amp section but it works good with the 1350 's Now they are another matter. I like the sound but there are 2 caviots there is not much sound stage and only ok bass.
And in 11 months I cannot get used to them, they are very uncomfortable no matter how much you play with them. They are also big time hair grabbers and my hair is only 2-3 inches long.
I give the foster an 8 out of 10 and the 1350 a 6-7 depending on music taste. It's not a bad road rig. However, I'm on the road now and I left them home and just took a cheap pair of px 100' s
That kinda speaks how I feel because I will spend hours listening and you can't do that with the1350's.

For the outlook or case design, actually I prefer it to be more sharp cornered or box like ALO SOLO,
Coz it is not easy to fit in bags and bundle it with iDevice.

The amp is (rite) not juicy enough, that's why i connect it with Pico Slim, or Stepdance (if I use larger bag outdoor).
I really want to love DT 1350, 
sadly, the head band is weird,
Can They make these Headphone to be "ACTUALLY FOLDABLE"???
hate to stuff such big phones in a bag.

Are there any "Foldable Headphones" that sound as good or better than DT 1350?

Feb 26, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #127 of 129
Just purchased Bose Soundlink wireless headphones that I'm using in conjunction with my iPhone 6. I like to listen to different types of music very loud and clear. So I'm looking for an amp that I can use that'll do a great job. Please help!!!! Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for letting me know about leaving my email. The wireless graph ones also come with a wire so they can work with wires and/or wireless
Sincerely,Sheila

Users who are viewing this thread

Back