Forza Audioworks
Jun 10, 2017 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

Denmark

New Head-Fier
*** update ***

Eventually got in touch with FAW here on head-fi, Matt upgraded my original order wich is nice. My order apparently got lost in their system for some unknown reason. I'm still waiting for a confirmation that the cable has been shipped however (no tracking number so far). I do have faith that the cable will be send, id just like to know when.

A tiny suggestion for FAW: communication is everything. Reading through several other posts and threads, i think you could avoid most of not all of these situations by getting in touch with your customers as soon as theres delays etc., instead of waiting for us to contact you :) Most people are fine with delays, as long as theres a reason.

Hello hello

Does anyone have experience with this company? I ordered a cable several weeks back, been e-mailing them for a response, but havent heard anything back. Not even a confirmation email. They happily accepted the money for the cable though.

I was under the impression this company was legit, but i'm starting to worry a little at this point. :triportsad:

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017 at 6:17 AM Post #2 of 28
Jun 11, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 28
Often takes a while to get a response. I was waiting 3 months for a cable to be fixed. Got given a free one for the lack of communication and time, etc...

Got both cables. Repaired cable was great, then it broke after 3 hours of use, probably connected 4-5 times to my phone, always careful. Very dissapointing because they do such amazing work. Now I'm waiting to hear back from Matt. Not sure what to do, almost brings me to tears

Jun 12, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #4 of 28
Hello hello

Does anyone have experience with this company? I ordered a cable several weeks back, been e-mailing them for a response, but havent heard anything back. Not even a confirmation email. They happily accepted the money for the cable though.

I was under the impression this company was legit, but i'm starting to worry a little at this point. :triportsad:

You have a PM :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 12, 2017 at 5:53 AM Post #5 of 28
Often takes a while to get a response. I was waiting 3 months for a cable to be fixed. Got given a free one for the lack of communication and time, etc...

Got both cables. Repaired cable was great, then it broke after 3 hours of use, probably connected 4-5 times to my phone, always careful. Very dissapointing because they do such amazing work. Now I'm waiting to hear back from Matt. Not sure what to do, almost brings me to tears

I'm sorry to hear that. Another cable is off to you shortly, I won't even wait 'till you send me for a repair the one you currently have. My sincere apologies for inconvenience!

Cheers,
Matt

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 12, 2017 at 6:33 AM Post #6 of 28
I'm sorry to hear that. Another cable is off to you shortly, I won't even wait 'till you send me for a repair the one you currently have. My sincere apologies for inconvenience!

Cheers,
Matt

Hey Matt,

Was just coming in to this thread to say that you had emailed me and you were sending me a new cable. You're an absolute legend. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it. I knew that it wasn't your fault, it was just a faulty USB micro connector; I was just disappointed that I was so excited to get it back and then to have it fail was disheartening.

I just want to say though, when Matt sent my cable back it was cleaned right up. The fabric on the outside was frayed from over a year and a half of heavy use and all the fluff was trimmed making it look good as new. If it wasn't curved from being used, I would have sworn it was a brand new cable.

Do not go anywhere else for your cables. You'll have to be patient, but they are worth twice as much as they cost, are sturdy as can be (I just got unlucky with the connector) and the sound is amazing.
2 year warranty is incredible, that's how much Matt believes in his cables and your satisfaction. :) A relatively small company that really cares about its customers.

I was going to go elsewhere a few months back, but I'm a Forza customer for life now. Thanks again, Matt.

Jun 17, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #7 of 28
Eventually got in touch with FAW here on head-fi, Matt upgraded my original order wich is nice. My order apparently got lost in their system for some unknown reason. I'm still waiting for a confirmation that the cable has been shipped however (no tracking number so far). I do have faith that the cable will be send, id just like to know when.

A tiny suggestion for FAW: communication is everything. Reading through several other posts and threads, i think you could avoid most of not all of these situations by getting in touch with your customers as soon as theres delays etc., instead of waiting for us to contact you :) Most people are fine with delays, as long as theres a reason.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2018 at 6:31 PM Post #10 of 28
I have recently received my third Forza cable. The first two were for full size cans. I ordered the hybrid because I wanted all the advantages of silver without losing any of the warmth of copper.. I love love love them. The sound is exactly what I was hoping for. So recently I bought the Campfire Andromeda which is a bit on the bright side. I felt like the stock cable could be better and apparently Campfire Audio agrees because they offer a very pricey upgrade cable. I decided to try the Forza Audioworks iem cable. I eventually decided on the copper iem cable to try to squeeze a little more warmth out of the Andromedas. This cable is terrific, much better than stock. And the build quality is perfect. It's like wearing a beautiful piece of jewelry. The customer service could not have been better. When I placed my order I wasn't a hundred percent sure I would like the L shaped connector on the iem but it works and fits perfectly. Great job again, matt. Thank you.
L

Jul 15, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #11 of 28
I ordered one on July 1st, hoping they're as good as they look.

I know the communications are as difficult as they look :wink:

Jul 15, 2018 at 3:51 PM Post #12 of 28
I think you'll be pleased. I am thinking about getting a new amp for my stationary system in my home and if I get what i'm thinking of I will need a certain type of custom cable. And Forza Audioworks is the only place I would think of for something like this. I would point out that the communication issues in this thread are from a year ago. I bought a cable back then and can say there were excusable reasons for the communication. Other manufacturers of this quality may never have communication issues (which I doubt), but they also have backlogs of 6 or 9 months. But the most important thing is quality and Forza Audioworks delivers quality.

Aug 30, 2019 at 9:24 AM Post #13 of 28
I ordered a Noir XLR to 6.3m converter via the website. Matt replied the next day to confirm my order and despatch time. But 3 days later, I wanted to change my order. Even though Matt had just made my converter, he was happy for me to change my order. Very pleasant emails. I'm looking forward to my Noir HPC for my HD800:)

Aug 30, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #14 of 28
I ordered a Noir XLR to 6.3m converter via the website. Matt replied the next day to confirm my order and despatch time. But 3 days later, I wanted to change my order. Even though Matt had just made my converter, he was happy for me to change my order. Very pleasant emails. I'm looking forward to my Noir HPC for my HD800:)

Hi Alan, can you share your impression vs the stock HD800 cable please?
I have the same headphone and I am very interested...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back