Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Apr 16, 2021 at 12:22 PM Post #3,392 of 4,715
Looking dope on my Vega's 😍

Vega 1.jpg

Dope indeed! Can I share your photo on my FB wall please?

Super! Standard cable within EU (Denmark).

Should be super quick then!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Apr 16, 2021 at 3:37 PM Post #3,394 of 4,715
If you didn't order anything unusual, it is :)

Within EU we ship via UPS, and outside via DHL (since literally yesterday), so vast majority of them arrives quickly.
So when a cable is "in stock", does that mean that there are that number of them already made and waiting to be sent out, or does that just mean that all the parts are ready to be put together? Sorry for the simple question, but I've never been sure.

Apr 17, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #3,398 of 4,715
If you didn't order anything unusual, it is :)

Within EU we ship via UPS, and outside via DHL (since literally yesterday), so vast majority of them arrives quickly.
My Noire Hybrid just arrived in CA USA (via UPS) - so after all it wasn't much of a wait. I've never had a shipment held up in customs before, and the uncertainty was grueling. Hopefully DHL won't have this problem.

Apr 21, 2021 at 12:48 PM Post #3,402 of 4,715
You must have patience. I ordered 5 cables! Sometimes i got the cable in 5 days - from Poland to Germany - and sometimes i wait longer!
But the cable are worth to wait!
To put that into perspective.
Many cable manufacturers need easily 10 weeks some even warn about a backlog between 16-20 weeks.

Guess the whole pandemic increased demand (or created material shortings)
However Forza Audioworks seems to be on the Fast end of the Spektrum

Apr 21, 2021 at 4:23 PM Post #3,403 of 4,715
You must have patience. I ordered 5 cables! Sometimes i got the cable in 5 days - from Poland to Germany - and sometimes i wait longer!
But the cable are worth to wait!
I'm very patient :darthsmile:

I just wanted to have an idea of the schedule. I also need to pack to orders that I sent separately...I contacted support but never heard from them since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back