Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Mar 14, 2021 at 7:34 PM Post #3,317 of 4,755
Just stopping by to say that I received my order of Forza cables this week and could not be happier with them. I ordered the Claire HPC Mk2 headphone cable along with a pair of Claire RCAs. In the process of picking options I managed to screw up my order, but Matt was kind enough to fix it for me. World class service. I will definitely be looking to Forza for future cable purchases.

Mar 15, 2021 at 10:59 AM Post #3,318 of 4,755
Makes perfect sense, that is what Schiit do too.

And they know what they're doing :)

hi everybody i am new on this forum and the reason i have make this account is that i want to give my review of the forza audioworks noir hybrid cable i have orded them 26 feb and today they arrivided and my impression is wow what an upgrade it is so much better than the stock cable the bass is much tighter and the vocals wauw it is like my whole headphone had an upgrade i use them with hifiman arya and burson 3r i loved it and i can everyone suggest them what a nice cable . greetings ronnie

Thanks! :beerchug:

I've already ordered two times from FAW, and each time the cables were there within 7 days.

Yup, for some year and a half my manufacturing and logistics have been faster than before, of course given I have all necessary components in stock (I usually do).

Just stopping by to say that I received my order of Forza cables this week and could not be happier with them. I ordered the Claire HPC Mk2 headphone cable along with a pair of Claire RCAs. In the process of picking options I managed to screw up my order, but Matt was kind enough to fix it for me. World class service. I will definitely be looking to Forza for future cable purchases.

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed my service. Thanks! :beerchug:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 16, 2021 at 5:14 PM Post #3,319 of 4,755
Just ordered a Copper Series HPC for my HD250 Linear 1...

Mar 17, 2021 at 2:12 PM Post #3,320 of 4,755
Hi,
Hi Mateucz,
First email I write you 10.2.We exchange 21 email together I paid you for cables and you still don't send my stuff.Ok first you said Sorry I forget, ok it happens everybody.Then you promise send my cable last week again you forget.Today I write again email and you again promise send my cables and today write me email about shipping.You broke your word again.You owe me 139 euro .Send my money back or send my cables.
Buying in your story was the most bad experience in online shopping. Customers are not your prisoner.I know this I will never use in your story.I rather buy WyWires headphone cable platinum for 359$ they have do discount 40%.This is much more better cable and I cound experience bad shopping with you.

You owe still 139 euro.

robur44@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2021 at 4:46 PM Post #3,321 of 4,755
Patience is a virtue.

Mateusz sometimes takes his time and is hard to contact, but I have always received my cables in the end, and the wait has always been worth it!

Mar 17, 2021 at 5:25 PM Post #3,322 of 4,755
Ok you are right.I just lost my patience.
BUT I paid 8.3...10.3.
I received..Hi Michal,

I will make sure to send it this week :)

cheers
Matt.
Nothing happen that week.I Wright Tuesday 16.3. another email.And I received...Hi,

the cable is ready and I will ship it today. You will get tracking number later today. Sorry it took a while!

cheers
Matt.
And again today nothing happen again.What did you think about that treatment?
I feel that Matt laugh at me....And I lost patience.Is it normal treatment customer like this?...

Mar 17, 2021 at 5:32 PM Post #3,323 of 4,755
Ok you are right.I just lost my patience.
BUT I paid 8.3...10.3.
I received..Hi Michal,

I will make sure to send it this week :)

cheers
Matt.
Nothing happen that week.I Wright Tuesday 16.3. another email.And I received...Hi,

the cable is ready and I will ship it today. You will get tracking number later today. Sorry it took a while!

cheers
Matt.
And again today nothing happen again.What did you think about that treatment?
I feel that Matt laugh at me....And I lost patience.Is it normal treatment customer like this?...

I ordered four times from Matt (7 cables in total). Believe me, you can trust him. Every order may have its particularities, but every customer is pleased with FAW in the end, surely. My orders were all fulfilled faster than expected, but I can see how with such a small company some orders have a different experience.

Mar 17, 2021 at 5:35 PM Post #3,324 of 4,755
For example my another expirince from this week.
Sunday I ordered from Tomman shop from Germany

Rupert Neve Designs RNHP.​

In Monday they called me.I pay and that day they sent my order.Probably tomorrow or Friday I will get this amp.
This fair and profi treatment.

Mar 17, 2021 at 5:36 PM Post #3,325 of 4,755
For example my another expirince from this week.
Sunday I ordered from Tomman shop from Germany

Rupert Neve Designs RNHP.​

In Monday they called me.I pay and that day they sent my order.Probably tomorrow or Friday I will get this amp.
This fair and profi treatment.

You are comparing a massive company to a boutique one-man artisanal shop. Matt offers something Thomann and Amazon can't provide. :)

Mar 18, 2021 at 9:15 AM Post #3,328 of 4,755
Guys....my Noir Hybrid HPC arrived to squeeze the best out of my Stellia. What a nice bulit cable. It looks fantastic! Awsome haptic and no microphonics. Soundwise bass definitely sounds better and there is more transparency than with the stock cable.....really a great one for a more than reasonable price. Now 100h burn in....

Matt...thanks a lot for this great cable and the fast shipping.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021 at 10:45 AM Post #3,329 of 4,755
Guys....my Noir Hybrid HPC arrived to squeze the best out of my Stellia. What a nice bulit cable. It looks fantastic! Awsome haptic and no microphonics. Soundwise bass definitely sounds better and there is more transparency than with the stock cable.....really a great one for a more than reasonable price. Now 100h burn in....

Matt...thanks a lot for this great cable and the fast shipping.
Congrats!
So, I didn't promise you too much. :L3000:Nice to hear, that you like it! You´ll never need another one. A very fast shipping. Amazing. :wink:
Mine is also on the way, another cable (Noir) is still in progress for my hd´s. Hope it is ready as fast as your´s to squeeze my headphones.
Enjoy :beerchug:

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021 at 8:13 PM Post #3,330 of 4,755
But Matt please don't do again promises that you will not keep I am sick of that
Hi Matt,
I just want apologize to you,that I lost patience and get angry.
I received my cable today.It is very nice cable and I am not hifi man,but hear that my Meze classic sound better.I am satisfied.
It's clear that make Business and be successful must be very hard.And you achieve...I respect that.I wish you patience with your customers.

Bye robur44@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back